AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hyrule

Ebay

51 posts in this topic

Apt name, I bet the owner is a true twit (substitute one letter for what I mean ;))

Hyrule likes this

Apt name, I bet the owner is a true twit (substitute one letter for what I mean ;))

Lolol, it did make me chuckle as I was shopping, but its apparently genuine and is garnering interest.lol

mixmasterlooney likes this

Some people are just full of...anyway...When I saw the title I expected to see the big yellow pickup from Kill Bill :)

mixmasterlooney and Hyrule like this

I would bid myself but i hate the smell of burning rubber! :lol:

I would bid myself but i hate the smell of burning rubber! :lol:

ROFL, the best line has to be: Should the car make a reasonable amount I am willing to include 12 Trojan and a large pack of baby wipes which should be enough see you home. :D

mixmasterlooney likes this

ROFL, the best line has to be: Should the car make a reasonable amount I am willing to include 12 Trojan and a large pack of baby wipes which should be enough see you home. :D

Nah, found this at the bottom of the listing in the Q&As: "I can almost guarantee that before you know it you will be stuffing more birds than Bernard Matthews."

Interesting way to advertise a car.

Lmao excellent,

Vicki doesn't like the Levin, I'll link her to this one see what she reckons lol

Nah, found this at the bottom of the listing in the Q&As: "I can almost guarantee that before you know it you will be stuffing more birds than Bernard Matthews."

Interesting way to advertise a car.

LOLOLOL

Bidding more than doubled since yesterday at £1550 as of now. 2 days to go.

What's even sadder is that some dumb male will actually buy it and thinks he will pull women

Ooh, I thought it was to attract kittens. Better cancel my bid then....

Spending those lonely nights, curled up on the sofa with a small ball of fur on your lap. Wipe clean interior for when they pee themselves on the way to the vets. I am of course still talking about kitty's.... aren't I? :wacko:

What's even sadder is that some dumb male will actually buy it and thinks he will pull women

Eh what, what what,

I didn't bid on it Vicki honest :/

Ooh, I thought it was to attract kittens. Better cancel my bid then....

Spending those lonely nights, curled up on the sofa with a small ball of fur on your lap. Wipe clean interior for when they pee themselves on the way to the vets. I am of course still talking about kitty's.... aren't I? :wacko:

Ahhh alex it is !Removed! cats (pat on the head) hunni u stay innocent and away from them bad people using beds as trampolines

Hyrule likes this

To be able to get up to carnal acrobatics in that pokey thing you'd need to be the actor Doug Jones (look him up).

Either that or prepare for a lot of strains and torn muscles.

Definitely not a doggers delight. ;)

Hyrule likes this

first things first, Hyrule what exactly were you searchin for when you came across that ad?

I was wondering the same thing.

first things first, Hyrule what exactly were you searchin for when you came across that ad?

Ahem, :) I was innocently working late at night, kill bill and ebay open on the other screen. Was bored and typed in !Removed! wagon on ebay. Lo and behold, this comes up and I nearly wet myself.lol.

Yup and the winner will be looking for Uma Thurman in the backseat hoping she will be Wiggling her big toe :D

VickiW likes this

If I found Uma Thurman in the back of my car it wouldn't be a big toe that would be wiggling. ;) :d

Hyrule and L666JER like this

If I found Uma Thurman in the back of my car it wouldn't be a big toe that would be wiggling. ;) :D

LOLOL

Lmao straight to the point,

Yes what were you looking for exactly lo.

Hyrule likes this