Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Mods So Far :)

D13 HPD 95

Hi all had my fez 2 years now and thought id show what I've done with it, list of the mods i have done and pics below :) i think im not doing any more mods might fit some retro fogs but not sure

Any way hope you like i do :) sadly i only have her another 9months untill my sister takes it over as i will have a company car, thinking the new Eco boost fiesta will do nicley :)

Flip key

Asian sport grill

Tow strap EPR red

Blacked out lights all round

Headlight brows

Clim air wind deflectors

Sun strip

Side strip

MOMO next alloys

Painted brakes

Brembo brakes front

De-badged

Dmb jel overlays

All round bulb upgrade 5000k Philips and 6700K sides

Interior painted vision blue

Front ambient lights red

Rear ambient lights red

Drls with relay

Mist Washer jets colour coded

Hertz Audio upgrade 6.1 surround + 1200W amp

Sport pedal upgrade + footrest

Radio antenna colour coded

High performance spark plugs

Had J1 air filter had to remove due to police questioning insurance -.- K n N panel instead feels the same doesnt look very nice :(

Pics as well

post-43519-0-36970500-1379693598_thumb.j

post-43519-0-17425700-1379693688_thumb.j

post-43519-0-07105700-1379693753_thumb.j

post-43519-0-73807600-1379693877_thumb.j

post-43519-0-85336300-1379693962_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

first things first nice car bud! but i was wondering how you wired in the interior lights. I have been thinking of doing it two ways. The first way was to tap a wire into the headlights so that they only come on when lights are on (i.e. dark outside) the second way i was thinking was to just install a small toggle switch on the dash and have them wired up from behind the lighter so that it is permanent and hidden. good job!

Cheers thank you :) the way i have done it is taped into the interior light, so when i open any doors they come on, i tried it with the headlights at night but the car looks like a !Removed! xmas tree flying towards you haha, if you put a resistor in the circuit to dull the LEDs then yes you could put them on at night but im happy with then i open the doors they come on still look and even in daylight and still very bright during the day, i would go with a switch tbh, i was thinking of installing a switch in the circuit and switching to a permanent live too, give it a go :)

yeh I will do and ill post some pics when I get money ha being a student sucks ahaha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club