Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuning Kit,chepa Ecu Tuning:

andysvision

Hello

just asking should i go for a tool called tunig box that tunes my ecu and it gives performance in hp an economy i found this 2 types i think they are very good from reviewscheck this liks

http://www.tuningkit.de/chiptuning/ford/focus/index.php

http://www.racechip.com/

anyone tryed a tunig box,can you tell me the best there is for ford focus?Thanks

tuning boxes are a very good alternative to remaps, as long as you dont buy a £5 resistor in a box. They do look like good options.

tuning boxes are a very good alternative to remaps, as long as you dont buy a £5 resistor in a box. They do look like good options.

£5 resistor ?i dont understand what you mean pro?the box price is about 350 euros,you mean i should not but a cheap one?thanks

Basically, even some expensive tuning boxes can be nothing more than a simple resistor dressed up in a pretty box. All these do, is slow down the messages to the ECU, tricking the car into throwing more fuel into the engine.

What you want in a tuning box is a customisable program. for example, the DTUK tuning boxes and similar, have various settings that you can set for economy through to full out power. These have a micro ECU, which calculates the best message to send to the cars ECU in order to get the power (its a remap in a box).

Basically, even some expensive tuning boxes can be nothing more than a simple resistor dressed up in a pretty box. All these do, is slow down the messages to the ECU, tricking the car into throwing more fuel into the engine.

What you want in a tuning box is a customisable program. for example, the DTUK tuning boxes and similar, have various settings that you can set for economy through to full out power. These have a micro ECU, which calculates the best message to send to the cars ECU in order to get the power (its a remap in a box).

Did you check my link i posted ?they seem very serious sites and expensive too,what you think about them?i will see the DTUK tuning boxes too,but i was asking from your experience witch is the best tuning boxes you heared so far,Thanks

Can't say I have had any experience with either but they look OK, I would stick to the known ones though tduk and similar :-)

Can't say I have had any experience with either but they look OK, I would stick to the known ones though tduk and similar :-)

I think i would buy what seems good for you,i believe in your choises :) so i would go for the DTUK when the time comes.Hei matte were do you live in England?

Kent :) the "garden of england", just a shame that I live in the bit thats the rockery in the garden :p

Kent :) the "garden of england", just a shame that I live in the bit thats the rockery in the garden :P

Thats nice :) i am asking you becouse i have considered my DPF delete as an imposible task in my country,but my uncle lives in London and i think of making this:unlug my ECU from my car send it to my uncle,and maby any ECU remaper company in London would do it for me thaen my uncle send it back to Albania.So can you tell me witch might be the best Ecu DPF delete company in London mate that make real proffesional delete like never regeneration and never error on my board thanks :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club