2 replies to this topic

#1 Ianuk

Ianuk

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford mondeo mk4

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I have recently lowered my mk4. Mondeo, makes a massive difference to handling compared to the stock springs.

I used Ebiach springs that everyone seems to recommend on other threads. I have been doing some searching and I know I need to get it aligned and a local company not far from me has the hunter machine.

But I'm getting a bit confused with other threads i have read on google.
Do I need to get a camber kit for it? I thought and hope I can just get it aligned and have done. Or that's what i hope.

Cheers

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 stooge75

stooge75

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo tdci zetec

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

all depends how precise you want it. obviously if you've lowered it,the camber will be out of recommended specs. how much have you lowered it?did you put lowered shocks on it as well?

#3 Ianuk

Ianuk

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford mondeo mk4

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

all depends how precise you want it. obviously if you've lowered it,the camber will be out of recommended specs. how much have you lowered it?did you put lowered shocks on it as well?

Cheers for the reply.
I only lowered it 30mm, apparently you don't have to change the shocks as ford use the springs on the sports version of the mondeo, which use the same shocks as mine.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users