Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Windows

jamiec597

hi people i want my windows to go up when lockin car and going down when unlocking being looking and fofound a Docooler Mini OBD Car Auto Window Closer Roll Up Module woukd this work and not mess car up?

post-46913-0-84936600-1379871048_thumb.j

If you have full electric windows it will work fine.

If you have manual rear windows then it won't work.

ok mate thank you my two front windows are electric so it will work fine and not mess my car up?

No this will only work on cars with 4 electric windows (comfort windows). On these cars the windows are controlled by the CAN-bus system.

On cars with only electric windows at the front doors the windows are controlled conventionally (by switches and relays). The only way to let the windows close when the car is being locked is to install an aftermarket module.

• Like 1

as above wont work and fitting rear electric windows doesnt work many have tried to there expense

It is completely possible to retrofit the comfort windows. The only thing is that you need a lot of parts and afterwards the modules involved needs to be reprogrammed.

You need the following parts.

* Wiring looms for al doors.

* Interior wiring loom.

* Rear door window mechanisms including motors and door modules.

* Front door window motors including door modules.

* All window switches.

At the moment I am collecting all the parts which are needed to retrofit the comfort windows. Because my MK2 is electrically fully converted to a MK2.5 I will use MK2.5 parts only (as long as there are differences). In my opinion this upgrade will cost too much money unless you have access to a scrap car or can get all parts cheap.

• Like 2

It is completely possible to retrofit the comfort windows. The only thing is that you need a lot of parts and afterwards the modules involved needs to be reprogrammed.

You need the following parts.

* Wiring looms for al doors.

* Interior wiring loom.

* Rear door window mechanisms including motors and door modules.

* Front door window motors including door modules.

* All window switches.

At the moment I am collecting all the parts which are needed to retrofit the comfort windows. Because my MK2 is electrically fully converted to a MK2.5 I will use MK2.5 parts only (as long as there are differences). In my opinion this upgrade will cost too much money unless you have access to a scrap car or can get all parts cheap.

What is the interior wiring loom for? has anyone tried getting a price at ford for all these?

Aftermarket kit will involve a different fob right?

• Like 1

hi im comfused it says on the place they are selling them that all u have to do is insert itbin the obd and the it work i have already got a fob qmd electric windows :s

Trust me when I say that for the module to work you MUST have all electric windows.

Most sellers don't tell you this fact but I know from experience having tried one last year.

so it wouldnt work as i have 2 electric windows not all ? thought it would work tbh:(

In the small print it tells you you must have 4 elec windows for this to work there are none for just front elec windows on the focus and it doesnt work if you only have 2 it works if front and rear are electric not if only the fronts are also there are reports of damage to obd ports from some of these units being plugged in many are made for the asian focus which is very different

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club