Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

bulkybob

Fuse Layout For 1999 Galaxy

9 posts in this topic

hi everyone its me again lol can anyone tell me where I can get a fuse layout for my 1999 galaxy 2.3 auto please as my radio wont work and when I tried to check if the fuse is ok there is no layout diagram or handbook with the car so if anyone can either let me know what number fuse is for the radio or tell me where I can get a layout diagram from I would be very grateful cheers rob

If you search on a site called Scribd you should be able to find a PDF of the correct handbook.

They usually cost a couple of dollars to get a day pass to download what you want.

ok thanks will give it a try cheers rob

Wiring diagram shows 3 fuses for Radio;

F19 5A

F23 10A

F25 3A

CJB shows fuse layout as 1-26 vertical with fuses 27-34 horizontally beneath (left to right).

great cheers will give it a go ta mate cheers rob

also sorry to be a pain everyone the heater blower isn't working can anyone let me know which fuse it is please cheers rob

thanks very much will give it a go cheers rob