Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St2.. On The Way!

domlin

Hi All,

Couldn't fight the urge anymore so went and ordered an ST2 in Spirit Blue with a Style Pack last Friday!

It's due 15th October at the latest, so i'm very excited.. Anyway, I just wondered if people who own one, or have been in one, would be able to share some experiences, both good and bad?

I've had a brief test drive (didn't want to get out at the end of it..) and absolutely loved it.

What's other peoples thoughts??

Thanks!

15th october, yeah thats that what they said to me....9 weeks so far and still waiting.

15th october, yeah thats that what they said to me....9 weeks so far and still waiting.

Oh didn't want to hear that! Apparently the build of mine finished today, the guy at the dealership is expecting a reg number tomorrow .. Would be nice, hopefully I'm lucky

How did yours get built so quick! I ordered mine on the 20th August and was originally given 1st November as delivery date, that's now been changed to being built in November and delivery in December!

It's a good car though, can't wait to get mine!

Ordered mine 14th September, same spec spirit blue, grey seats, style pack. Dealer found one that was at the factory gate so delivery expected during October, went with a safe provisional date to pick up as 1st November but starting to wish it was sooner. Got the day off on Friday so might go see him check if I can pickup any earlier.

Like you Dom test drive was too short but loved every minute. I think the blue ones are the problem as they are like rocking horse s**t other colours are easier to get hold of.

ordered mine in july and told yesterday that it should be delivered second week of october, and yes it is in spirt blue with style pack, but forgot to order a spare wheel with it, what a bummer.

I got a reg number for mine yesterday which is reassuring! Due to the country on the 12th October, and then I'll pick it up a couple of days after!

ordered mine in july and told yesterday that it should be delivered second week of october, and yes it is in spirt blue with style pack, but forgot to order a spare wheel with it, what a bummer.

Try eBay got mine off there for £90 including jack and the moulded fitting and delivery, bargain.

Ah yes forgot to mention mine had a spare wheel too... not really sure why I went for it, just seemed like a good idea as i've always had a spare in my cars.

I absolutely can't wait, so many things I forgot to check/ask on the test drive so excited to get back into my own one.

So the one my dealer found had actually already been sold to a squadie bit annoyed but as the guy is a soldier I will let him off for risking his life for me. So dealer had another one on order that matched my spec so my name is on that now but will have to wait till December, ah well nice chrissy present, will have to go for a drive on the big day!

worth waiting for though it really is, i think i can safely say i shall personally never own a better car in terms of what it does for the price tag i think it is unbeatable. could be because im young and haven't driven a vast amount of cars but i think i will still stand by this statement in years to come, unless i get a flying car like the films promises me in my youth lol

Daniel I'm in my 50's and think this is up there as one of the best cars I have driven as well, so looks like you might have peaked a little early. The car to beat for me is the Imprezza Turbo if this comes close to that over the next few years I will be veryimpressed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club