Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgh!

DanGersFord

Seen an unmarked police corsa today :( budget cuts affecting the police aswel now it seems lol

• Like 1

Tell me about it.

Down here the powers that be have started acquiring ......... Astra estates AAAARRGH!

oh good god, well, at least you know, if you have a focus and go past the coppa corsa, theres no way they will keep up ;) :p

The worst I have seen in my area is a Mk6 Fiesta.

The best I have seen in my area is an Audi Q7.

But it would be cool if they all drove Taurus PI's. B)

The worst I have seen in my area is a Mk6 Fiesta.

The best I have seen in my area is an Audi Q7.

But it would be cool if they all drove Taurus PI's. B)

At least it is still a Ford :P

We get all sorts down here, Ford, BMW, V###, a lot of Focus' though which is good, even STs.

• Like 1

Got a few corsa up here, think its a good thing boils my !Removed! when I see fleets of bmw and merc squad cars :angry:, theres no need for premium brand motors.

Got a few corsa up here, think its a good thing boils my !Removed! when I see fleets of bmw and merc squad cars :angry:, theres no need for premium brand motors.

The main reason is for them to be high performance, so they can keep up with numpties doing 150mph on the motorway.

The main reason is for them to be high performance, so they can keep up with numpties doing 150mph on the motorway.

!Removed! other forces get away without them, I am not talking 4 or 5 cars here, i am talking entire fleets of them. theres non premium cars that can reach those speeds in them times and theres no need for it, if there was a need every force across the country would have them. others have specific chase cars but not entire fleets and the helicopters are quick too. being noticing a lot more x5,s as paramedic vehicles since the police up here started getting them. dont get me wrong I am not saying they should have fast cars but theres more for your money out there.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club