Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intoducing Mountune Mo (formerly zetec S Maureen)

MichellefromEssex

Hi guys, some pics taken this morning of my mountune upgrade which I am over the moon with, please excuse grey locking nuts, but there was no way the wheels were going on the car without locking nuts on them, any ideas now as to where we can get black covers?:

mountuneupgrade001.jpg

mountuneupgrade002.jpg

mountuneupgrade003.jpg

mountuneupgrade004.jpg

mountuneupgrade005.jpg

mountuneupgrade007.jpg

mountuneupgrade008.jpg

mountuneupgrade010.jpg

mountuneupgrade011.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• hedgepig

• RIIIDAA

• dav

Video comments

A: You girl racer!

B: What was the flashing dash light?

C: Must have felt a bit weird to start with seeing a yellow mirror out the window when you were used what you had before? (Like a new car, a yellow one) hehe

Flashing light was just had my driver door open and it was not flashing on the dash, the camera made it look like it was - spooky lol

F**K me!!! Thats amazing.

Sounds soooo good, I cant wait to have mine!! Bring on 18th May!!! woooooo!! (if i get my car by then)!!!!!.....!!!!!

Right.... *has stranger motivational tingle inside to kick dealer !Removed! and get my car sorted*

haha.

Yes, i feel happy after seeing that, thanks Michelle.... *does a lil dance*.......

Will post later a clip of the kids sitting next to me doing the videoing - because of the safety aspect ;)

That looks and sounds AMAZIN!.....U lucky weelady :D

Not my cup of tea at all but you seem over the moon which is all that matters.

Damn i missed the video! Looks great but you really need to add the side skirts to set it off! :) In the Autoexpress photos the front grille and fog light surrounds were left untouched but yours are painted black! :P They really should've painted the rear bumper skirt to match though :huh:

Not too keen on the outside as it sorta says "boy racer" but i wouldn't say no to just the engine upgrade :) But long as your happy with it

They really should've painted the rear bumper skirt to match though :huh:

What??

car_photo_303658_25.jpg

Rear bumper skirt to me means the white body kit in the corners of the rear bumper, but maybe you mean the air diffuser section?

Do you mean that you'd prefer if the whole air diffuser panel was colour coded?

Do you mean that you'd prefer if the whole air diffuser panel was colour coded?

Yes that's what i meant :lol:

Damn i missed the video! Looks great but you really need to add the side skirts to set it off! :) In the Autoexpress photos the front grille and fog light surrounds were left untouched but yours are painted black! :P They really should've painted the rear bumper skirt to match though :huh:

Maybe that is a titanium upgrade as the zetec s has black front grille and fog light surrounds factory fitted, Found out that to be able to buy a mountune car from your dealer, it will be an option that you can add - so basically you go to the dealer and order a zetec s or titanium and then add on the upgrade, it wont be a "mountune fiesta" like how you can order a focus st for example.

Guess what? !Removed! neighbour around the corner has a brand new frozen white zetec s on his drive - means I have to drive the opposite way to avoid his house now to stop him having any ideas about upgrading his too hee hee.

Not too keen on the outside as it sorta says "boy racer" but i wouldn't say no to just the engine upgrade :) But long as your happy with it

Believe me just the engine upgrade will still make you look and sound like a boy racer lol. It sort of goes pop pop pop when its ticking over lol

Believe me just the engine upgrade will still make you look and sound like a boy racer lol. It sort of goes pop pop pop when its ticking over lol

You mentioned a video in an earlier post but all it says now is "deleted" so any chance of PMing me the video so I can get even more pig sick than I am already after seeing those piccies of your new babe.

It is soooo georgeous--loving the little badge and website on the boot--I think that equates to "have a go if you think you can"---hope mine looks as nice when I eventually get it done...........

Have a guess where I'll be going on Tuesday after Janet's gone to work?????????? ;)

Let's hope they do interest free credit or better still buy now pay next year or the year after.......... B)

You mentioned a video in an earlier post but all it says now is "deleted" so any chance of PMing me the video so I can get even more pig sick than I am already after seeing those piccies of your new babe.

It is soooo georgeous--loving the little badge and website on the boot--I think that equates to "have a go if you think you can"---hope mine looks as nice when I eventually get it done...........

Have a guess where I'll be going on Tuesday after Janet's gone to work?????????? ;)

Let's hope they do interest free credit or better still buy now pay next year or the year after.......... B)

John, going to send you a PM hun, I have done a little montage (sorry peeps if your sick of me already :P), was hoping to get another video clip this afternoon, but the girls have gone shopping - how dare they!!!!

Mo's Montage:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=87866...medium=text_url

John, going to send you a PM hun, I have done a little montage (sorry peeps if your sick of me already :P), was hoping to get another video clip this afternoon, but the girls have gone shopping - how dare they!!!!

Mo's Montage:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=87866...medium=text_url

Thanks Michelle, but that's just made me even more envious if that's possible!! :rolleyes:

No wonder Max can't wait to get his hands on it!

I'm really keen to see that video of it in action--you'll just have to get those girls trained better--what a cheek especially when they know everyone's waiting for it too!!

Big fat zero on the lottery---oh well there's always tomorrow night I suppose.......

Now what's that squeaking I can hear...........it's my piggybank trying to escape while it can!!! :D

Thanks Michelle, but that's just made me even more envious if that's possible!! :rolleyes:

No wonder Max can't wait to get his hands on it!

I'm really keen to see that video of it in action--you'll just have to get those girls trained better--what a cheek especially when they know everyone's waiting for it too!!

Big fat zero on the lottery---oh well there's always tomorrow night I suppose.......

Now what's that squeaking I can hear...........it's my piggybank trying to escape while it can!!! :D

I dont know why you are envious when your car is equally stunning - bout time you put up a pic of it instead of those !Removed! pigs lol. I bet it looks fantastic in the flesh esp with the leather interior - now that I am very jealous off lol.

I dont know why you are envious when your car is equally stunning - bout time you put up a pic of it instead of those !Removed! pigs lol. I bet it looks fantastic in the flesh esp with the leather interior - now that I am very jealous off lol.

OK, just for you, here's a few pics that I made earlier:

Picture012.jpg

Here you can see one very nosey Sportka trying to muscle in on the picture!

Picture010.jpg

Spot the colour changing in different lights--wicked..........

Picture007.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

On this one maybe you can see a little animal.............

Picture003-1.jpg

On this one the same little animal has crept in.........

I'm not sure these photos do it justice as it does look stunning in the flesh and it draws loads of attention wherever we go--well, it can't be the driver can it!!! :D

Maybe that is a titanium upgrade as the zetec s has black front grille and fog light surrounds factory fitted, Found out that to be able to buy a mountune car from your dealer, it will be an option that you can add - so basically you go to the dealer and order a zetec s or titanium and then add on the upgrade, it wont be a "mountune fiesta" like how you can order a focus st for example.

Guess what? !Removed! neighbour around the corner has a brand new frozen white zetec s on his drive - means I have to drive the opposite way to avoid his house now to stop him having any ideas about upgrading his too hee hee.

He will still hear its mighty roar though! :lol:

Judging from the numerous photos i have, you are right, the Zetec S front grille seems to be darker than the one on the Titanium even with the dress up kit. Never noticed it before until now. You should definately get the side skirts to finish it off! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club