Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intoducing Mountune Mo (formerly zetec S Maureen)

MichellefromEssex

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MichellefromEssex

• hedgepig

• RIIIDAA

• dav

How much is it for just the engine upgrade and exhaust/manifold?

£1,299 without labour - but they do still have some places as David told me to spread the word (he may be lurking on here as I mentioned us) so book in NOW, Ben has booked in and not got his car yet - Just get yourself a reserved place hun.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! Looks good Michelle. Hedgepig, I love the wheels on your Titanium. Wish I had chosen those ones.

Thanks JMA.

Sent PM Poohbear.

John (hedgepig), whats this fasination with piggies eh? oink oink - love the leather, max said its so much easier to look after - tip use baby wipes!!! definately would look great with those chequered decs all over the rear end hee hee.

Ok so tonight I went out for a little drive, as you do and I found that every sodding boy racer wanted to race me. At traffic lights they were revving away, one waited for me to come around the roundabout even though he could have easily have pulled out, then as I went passed he came right up behind me I slowed down and pulled into inside lane, so did he, I then overtook a car, so did he, so I floored it and he tried to keep up - pfft peed all over him (peagout gti). But I worry about Max as he is very competative and I know that he will !Removed! want to race everyone, where as I am more inclined to pull back and think sod it mate I have the power but cannot be arsed lol hopefully the novely for Max will wear off soon we have used half a tank of petrol in 3 days where he keeps just popping up the shops!!!!!!!

Oh and my 13yr old daughter thinks its very embarrasing that we have this car lol

WOW!!!! That is amazing! Must be so happy :):):)

Can you PM me the video link as well as i been a busy boy all day and missed it...

p.s. WOW :)

Looks fantastic, are you going to post the exhaust sound track or can you PM me the video would love to hear it.

Mrs TT had a similar issue with racers when we had the Focus ST and the Cooper S path of the course sounds like you deal with it cooly. (appreciate that is not a word but you know what I mean I hope!)

Have fun and drive careful and I bet there will be lots of trips to shops......

£1,299 without labour - but they do still have some places as David told me to spread the word (he may be lurking on here as I mentioned us) so book in NOW, Ben has booked in and not got his car yet - Just get yourself a reserved place hun.

Indeedy!! Im just getting then engine mod/exhaust stuff done. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

*does ANOTHER lil dance* ;)

Could I have the video link PM'ed to me too please michelle?

I want the engine and manifold upgrade but I think my insurance will be over £2000 and also my dad says it has enough power for a 21year old lad, which I guess is true LOL

Very nice Michelle, lucky lady! :)

Looks beautiful Michelle, could you PM the video to me? would love to see it

Hedgepig, I love the wheels on your Titanium. Wish I had chosen those ones.

Before I ordered the car I looked at the extras and I noticed they came with the "X" pack.

Nice and easy to keep clean as well!! ;)

hey michelle, looks lovely but dont think im boy racer enough lol il have to pop over the river to take a closer look an hear the sound.... any chance u could take a pic of the exhaust from the bottom so u can see bumper too cheers

Johnny going to take some more pics when the rain stops, as Ben wants to see the exhaust too. I am going to a Fiesta club meet on 25th April at the !Removed! Turpin on A127 7pm, if you fancy a trip over - and anyone else too, be good to see each others cars.

Did everyone get their PMs of the video, just that when I was sending them I was getting errors about waiting 10 mins between each PM and now I aint sure who I sent and who I didnt - let me know.

Did everyone get their PMs of the video, just that when I was sending them I was getting errors about waiting 10 mins between each PM and now I aint sure who I sent and who I didnt - let me know.

nothing in my inbox :(

Hi

Really tempted in getting this done but wondered how much it would put up my insurance?

Could you please email me the video link

My email address is paul_hibbitt@o2.co.uk

Thanks

Hi Michelle,well you got it done at last,

Seems like you got christmas early.........I am so glad your happy with it, bet the thing is a smooth mover now,although I love the tweeks under the bonnet, but as i said in another post i am not into body kits,stickers and stuff,rather have a total standard looker,with a hell cat under the bonnet and maybe an ECO badge on the back,that way all the boy racers wont know what the hell went past them,but I am pleased for you and the cheshire cat smile its put on your face,go gettem girl have some fun

Kristal

PS sorry to those already read this post elsware, i have moved it........was tired and put it on the wrong topic (blonde moment)

Michelle gutted for you that there is another white Zetec around! How rude! Good job yours has that extra yellow go faster stripe :lol:

Every day I love your car more and more Michelle :) wasn't sure at first but now wishing I could get insured on a 1.6!

Every day I love your car more and more Michelle :) wasn't sure at first but now wishing I could get insured on a 1.6!

Cheers hun, just stay safe, build those no claims points up and give it a few years you will be fine by then there will be the Fiesta RS out lol.

I am loving driving it around even more now, today the sun was shining on her and she looked bootiful lol. I am jealous of those of you "youngsters" that have a lovely brand new car to drive when my first car was a pile of !Removed! lol.

Has that wee lad round the corner booked his in for the upgrade yet? :P ;)

I am jealous of those of you "youngsters" that have a lovely brand new car to drive when my first car was a pile of !Removed! lol.

:lol: but cars theses days are easy to get, and finance is easily there too :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club