Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dpf Off?deleted?

andysvision

hello everyone :)

i think i am going on making a DPF delete,Any one done it yet?can you share with me you opinion and site were you done it?Or any particular problem after that,my only problem is the ECU remap afer that,becouze there are so many remappers but some of them are scamer,they use sh''ty softwares like ECUSAFE etc,these softwares are only DTC killers leaving the problem there,they dont delete permanetly the DPF,so can anyone suggest me anyy serious REMAPER from their experience please,apriated,Thanks :)

Most folks have used a company in the UK, which is not really an option to you.

I dont believe I have seen, or heard anyone who has done this by an alternate means?

Most folks have used a company in the UK, which is not really an option to you.

I dont believe I have seen, or heard anyone who has done this by an alternate means?

i am asking becouse i found dolution for all that doesnt have remapers on their country,or for lazy people that want to make it theirselfe in their garage :).you can buy a FLasher tool with is a slave tool,it reads and writes via OBD port,Than contact wtih REMAPERS on net witch offer the "FILE SERVICE" service,so basicly it functions like this.?You put your flashe and read your ECU FIle and send it to them.Thei modify it with profesional softaware and send it back to you for an amount of money,and then you write it back via the flasher tool,Whallla done :) the only problem is that there are so many softwares and some are scamers,use scam softwareslike ECUSAFE,and this sh'''ty sofwares doesnt delete permanetly the DPF but just make masking,thei are DTC killers bu still the problem is there.Thats why i am asking if you know the best remapers andserious one on ENGLAND :)

It sounds like a good answer! just nothing I have had any experience with.

There are a few people who may offer this service... Hopefully others have had more experience and can advise you accordingly...

It sounds like a good answer! just nothing I have had any experience with.

There are a few people who may offer this service... Hopefully others have had more experience and can advise you accordingly...

:) lets hope they will :) it's a very good service though,glad i found it.:)