Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

juniorferg

My First Ford And Its Got 7 Seats Another First

4 posts in this topic

Hi All

I'm new to this forum, but have taken an active interest in many others over the years representing different makes. I have just purchased an S-Max 2.0tdi in Zetec trim, as my wife is due to give birth to our 4th child at Christmas, and sticking the eldest on the roof rack is apparently out of the question, so 7 seats it is.

Looking forward to gaining some great info from forum members.

Welcome to the family! and a good choice in motor!

I have to say, the idea of the child on the roof is one that has been well considered, but apparently its child protection, or child abuse, or something like that... :p

Sounding like you made a good choice with the SMAX though! what did you consider as an alternative?

Hi

I think I looked at just about them all, but it was probably between the Galaxy and S-Max in the end. Boot space is basically non-existant in anything but the two Ford's, and they are by far the most stylish, well at least as stylish as a seven seater can be.

Thanks for the welcome, and roll on the S-Max ownership..

Good choice! the galaxy is good, but I think the SMAX gives you that bit more style and is a little less heavy and drives better with a bit more of an edge!