Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My First Ford And Its Got 7 Seats Another First

juniorferg

Hi All

I'm new to this forum, but have taken an active interest in many others over the years representing different makes. I have just purchased an S-Max 2.0tdi in Zetec trim, as my wife is due to give birth to our 4th child at Christmas, and sticking the eldest on the roof rack is apparently out of the question, so 7 seats it is.

Looking forward to gaining some great info from forum members.

Welcome to the family! and a good choice in motor!

I have to say, the idea of the child on the roof is one that has been well considered, but apparently its child protection, or child abuse, or something like that... :p

Sounding like you made a good choice with the SMAX though! what did you consider as an alternative?

Hi

I think I looked at just about them all, but it was probably between the Galaxy and S-Max in the end. Boot space is basically non-existant in anything but the two Ford's, and they are by far the most stylish, well at least as stylish as a seven seater can be.

Thanks for the welcome, and roll on the S-Max ownership..

Good choice! the galaxy is good, but I think the SMAX gives you that bit more style and is a little less heavy and drives better with a bit more of an edge!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club