Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

russellf

Options !

13 posts in this topic

Have just picked up my new B-MAX Titanium today !

After just 10 months the dealer did a brilliant deal for my B-MAX Zetec model.

So pleased to get all the Titanium extras back, that I was used to in the Fiesta.

Looks like I will trading in every 10-12 months.

So far it works out cheaper than a service and road tax on the 'old car'.

lol, thats not bad going! so wish I could just chop 'em in like that, I am quite envious :p

Thanks.

The joys of the Option scheme !

It does seem odd !

But this is the second time I have been offered a new car for less than the 1st service and road tax.

They must be keen for new car sales.

that does speak volumes! Its impressive though, new car, or a service.... hmmmm..... lol

Hi, so what is the credit numbers such as deposit and monthly amounts. Do you have any equity after one year?

The previous Ford Option is completely settled by the dealer.

A new Options scheme is started, with an equivalent deposit of one months payment.

Doesn't cost, as you do not have to make a payment for a month !

The months payments are £10 per month more.

A very good deal for me!

Same deal again !!

Just picked up my new B-max Oct 2014.

Changed colour to black this time, with free convenience pack, and had the free 16" 5 spoke wheel upgrade.

U have got one good deal as i just checked mine for trading in today and im 3k in negative equatity i payed 0 deposit and payin 350 a month for thr car!

U have got one good deal as i just checked mine for trading in today and im 3k in negative equatity i payed 0 deposit and payin 350 a month for thr car!

It's the deposit that's done that I'm afraid mate

It's the deposit that's done that I'm afraid mate

Yer thats what i was expecting, i needed a bigger car for our supprise little one lol and just had no deposit at the time and the little fez was just not big enough for all the baby bits plus a 4 year olds bits lol

Yer thats what i was expecting, i needed a bigger car for our supprise little one lol and just had no deposit at the time and the little fez was just not big enough for all the baby bits plus a 4 year olds bits lol

Understand mate what term is your plan? How long have you had it?

Hi, it all seems to depend on the value they will give on your car, how much Ford credit contribution is on offer at the time, and how much squeeze on their profit margins they are prepared to go to.

I have the car over 36 months but trade in at month 12.

It is always in September and normally towards the end of that month, so perhaps they havn't met their sales targets.

Maybe you should try another dealer. !!

Mine is 36 months started in april they offered me 11500 for the car and there is 13800 left to pay. He was givin me the best price he could (i have brought 4 new cars in 4 yeard off him my sister has had 2 so he looks after family well) the local dealer offered my 9500 to 10000 for the car lol i will try in 6 months when there are more offers on i really want to get back in a focus.