Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

D13 HPD 95

Body Kit

8 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have the dress up kit being painted soon and wondering how do i fit on to my car?? Do i screw it on or bond it with glue if so what glue dont fancy super glue lol might come off!!! Any help?? Or give it to a garage to do??

The guy that fitted mine used sicoflex

Personally I'd take it to a garage to have it fitted but that's just me

Ollies122 likes this

Cheers car due service in a week or two so might get it done then dunno

Which kit are you getting?

I got the Zetec s dress up kit i think the front bumper extension side skirts bigger spoiler and rear extension, but didnt get the diffuser for some reasons :/

Hi

I had a zetec s withe the front and rear extensions but no side skirts

I bought some genuine ford ones and got them painted. They came with fixing clips like the ones for the door cards which push into holes in the sills (which obviously my car hadnt got) and also two other clips which pushed up into the floor after removing two bung like things.

I used automotive grade double sided tape to fix the top of the skirts. They have been on the car nearly 2 years now and havent moved

Nice thank you :) will be getting them painted soon cheers guys