AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

b1g_dav3

People On The Phone Whilst Driving...

5 posts in this topic

Today there was some woman going all over the place, annoying the heck out of me and then pulled next to her at the traffic lights - she's on the phone isn't she. So, I put my window down and threw my beer at her.

Aldoo likes this

What a waste of beer! Lol should have just took a photo of her with your phone and reported her and drop both of you in the excrement. Lol

Today there was some woman going all over the place, annoying the heck out of me and then pulled next to her at the traffic lights - she's on the phone isn't she. So, I put my window down and threw my beer at her.

LOL that made me laugh.

i hate this too and even started a petition only to find lots of similar petitions so it got canned as you need a certain amount before the govt will take notice - shame you cant merge them together.

I know it was a bit tongue in cheek, but you have the best weapon against phone drivers on your steering wheel...

I drive past drivers on there phone, either overtaking them, or passing them, I slam my horn on. It gets their attention and the phone falls.

Also, if your around town and you see someone on your phone (especially if your in a queue) use my trick. The amount of people I have scared with this one.

"excuse me, you do realise its illegal to be on your phone dont you?"

"whats it got to do with you?"

"Nothing, I just though you might like to know that the car a few behind me is a new undercover police car that they just bought into the fleet"

*phone drops, pale face, sudden smell leaves the vehicle*

Done that a few times, hopefully it scares them off their phone for a little while.