Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trim Needed Mk7 Fiesta

Byron95

Hey guys!, I was wondering if any one knew anywhere which i can buy complete trim sets in white. The trim im looking for is the aircon control, radio system plus the hidden compartment, two dash airvents and interior front door handles. thanks guys

:)

Not sure they make them in white,,,, you could always take them off and have them painted, or if your handy, do them yourself ?

i have painted them myself using fine grit paper prepping the surface using a plastic primer then finishing with the frozen white colour (body colour) but i was unhappy with the finish.There was like water droplets indented into the paint mix (the aerosol gasses) I started to remove the paint using soapy water and a car sponge ( i was trying to soften paint in the water) but the paint just pealed off. After the whole ordeal of removing the trim spraying it and removing it refitting i would rather seek if there is a company which will sell them with coloured plastic as this would not wear or show any scrapes.

They only come in silver or dark grey. You'll have to pay a bodyshop to paint them.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club