Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Project Sleeper

Phillius

So this is my 02 Fiesta Zetec se that I just bought, hoping to make fun of some Honda drivers, I used to love Hondas but recently, the owners seem to have ruined the ownership of them.

P1190887_zps7caf460e.jpg

P1190888_zpsc4b0a564.jpg

P1190891_zpsd6043464.jpg

P1190895_zps8bfacf0b.jpg

P1190897_zps505c2455.jpg

P1190898_zpsa2a2ae3f.jpg

I'm looking into tuning for the Zetec se and can't wait to see what I can get out of it as it is quite nippy as it is.

• Like 1

First things first, de chavving!!!! Now, upon buying this car, I was most disappointed by the steering wheel!

P1190905_zps00ef0d84.jpg

So I found someone who sells zs parts and then found out, they are meant to be badly colour co-ordinated, so I told the guy to leave it and like any sensible person (erm, the next comment will make that last comment of being sensible null and void), I broke out the black board paint and covered up all the !Removed!.

P1190967_zpsb71aafb1.jpg

P1190968_zps3a0e2b34.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one - steady on now - you don't want to get "carried away" - painting the steering wheel black is just the 1st step that won't even end even when youve fitted the steel wheels, 1.0L badges and a 5-pot RS motor :lol:

Agreed, Honda owners ruin Honda cars, especially type Rs, same thing with BWimmers, nice cars, spoilt by the type of people that drive them (so nothing like Vax**lls then! :lol: )

• Like 1

Totally agree.

There's a girl near me that drives a Civic painted a horrible off pink colour with all the Halfords tat she could squeeze onto it, a stupid great exhaust and manta spoiler.

Looks gopping.

• Like 1

And the photographic evidence for your consideration, members of the Jury.

th_20131006_160942-1.jpg

• Like 1

Shocking.......................... Pink you should pull her over and tell her to tear all that crap back off it, and too much pink.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club