Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Marcr1

Time To Say Goodbye!

11 posts in this topic

I put down my deposit on a brand new Audi A3 sport this afternoon :D. I felt like moving onwards from Ford, I've had a few now and wanted a bit of German refinement and engineering.

Took it for a test drive and it blew me away. It can't be classed with my lil fez which I'll miss.

Only downside is delivery date due March 14 :huh:

I'll be sticking around even after I take delivery as it's a good crowd here. Pics to follow..... :lol:

mixmasterlooney likes this

TRAITOR! Nope we don't want you now go away! Pah! Haha nice mate bet you can't wait

Marcr1 and mixmasterlooney like this

All the best with the new car Marc , i'm sure you willl enjoy it.

mixmasterlooney and Marcr1 like this

Only downside is delivery date due March 14 :huh:

what !!! you have to wait best part of six months,i'm sorry but i would have walked straight out of the show room,

:angry:

what !!! you have to wait best part of six months,i'm sorry but i would have walked straight out of the show room,

:angry:

There's a few optional extras that I wanted added and the model is relatively new out and there's a backlog of orders. A lot of people have waited the same if not longer for the new Fiesta when that arrived, especially the ST

I've also said to myself for years I wanted an A3 so needs must :)

Gary3059 likes this

I was tempted to swap for an A3, still on the fence about it >.<

Lmao someone is lying. Just spoke to Marc's mum and he hasn't put a deposit down on an Audi. Liar. :')

And it's only because 'your' fiesta isn't even yours ;)

Ford personal lease :')

Few fords ? Two. One of which you wrote off when it was less than a year old by crashing into a roundabout showing off :') lol!