Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just placed an order for my first ever car =)

chrisp

Ordered a fiesta today, been driving 5 years but always shared families but now ordered my very own =)

FIesta Zetec 1.4 Petrol

in Panther Black

WIth Bluetoth and USB

3 Door

£11,300

Very pleased with price, Evans Halshaw said I wouldnt beat £11,500 that they offered and admitted it was first price that they never been able to beat!!!

Just wondering with the USB port, does a USB stick give the same functionality as using an iPod (so you can see tracks and albums on the in car display)? Just don't want to carry ipod around in car but would leave usb stick in there. I posted this question elsewhere but asked on this topic too in case people missed it =).

SO excited now, although I may not get it till June now =(

Chris

thats good, evans halshaw are good dealer group. I ordered all of my fiestas there. They offer a good service, an when it ever needs to go in, they always give me a better car to borrow while its getting done, but bad thing is that it makes u want to upgrade quicker!

about the usb, i wonder the same thing......

Congrats!

Where did you order from in the end?

I think the flashDrive would have the same functionality as an iPod, but you would have to edit any files which didn't have the title, artist name, album title etc set up in the properties menu (on your computer, not car!).

The only real advantage of the iPod is that it allows others to connect their iPods, and you can edit the data via iTunes (which IMO I find advantageous).

I am going to order two 'Y Cables' (this is the cable which is required to connect the iPod to the USB & Aux ports).

Not sure if your aware but theese cables are apparnelty firm and not very long. I'm going to order two because I intend to modify one to make it more flexible and longer too, by soldering extra wire into the cable.

I'll post my results some time soon. (p.s. If anyone wanted my to modify one I could do so if you posted me the cable???).

I'll see how mine works out first though lol.

I ended up going to Benfield in Leeds. Seem like a really good company, Evans Halshaw just told me a lot of lies and kept change their prices and stories and kept trying to persuade me to take it in a different colour with a different engine size, they were a total waste of space!

Ordered a fiesta today, been driving 5 years but always shared families but now ordered my very own =)

FIesta Zetec 1.4 Petrol

in Panther Black

WIth Bluetoth and USB

3 Door

£11,300

Very pleased with price, Evans Halshaw said I wouldnt beat £11,500 that they offered and admitted it was first price that they never been able to beat!!!

Just wondering with the USB port, does a USB stick give the same functionality as using an iPod (so you can see tracks and albums on the in car display)? Just don't want to carry ipod around in car but would leave usb stick in there. I posted this question elsewhere but asked on this topic too in case people missed it =).

SO excited now, although I may not get it till June now =(

Chris

The answer is simple, yes.

Does everything the iPod does but a 10th of the price, plus you don't have to go any where near iTunes which is a bigger bonus.

I ended up going to Benfield in Leeds. Seem like a really good company, Evans Halshaw just told me a lot of lies and kept change their prices and stories and kept trying to persuade me to take it in a different colour with a different engine size, they were a total waste of space!

I agree with you on that point, Evans Halshaw must be avoided at all costs :ph34r:

Its true...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club