Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal Modification

Ladyowner

Hi all, this is a question for all the technical ones!

I have the 134ps fiesta metal and I'd like to gradually get it as fast as possible.

I was considering the mountune upgrade to 155ps which I know is quite expensive. Most have said that I might as well by the new ST but that's a bit out of my price range.

Few questions...

1. If the ST isn't really affordable for me at the moment is it worth paying out for the 155ps mountune upgrade or try save up for the new ST bearing in mind my car is on finance/loan so it will give me quite a wack if i change it within the next few years!

2. Does anyone know how far I could modify the car in terms of speed and whether its ridiculously expensive?

3. If I do get mountune and then follow on to upgrade the car further would it then make the mountune pointless having and spending out on?

Any other suggestions or comments would be helpful. I know roughly what I want but no idea how to get it or if its possible.

Sorry for the essay but I don't want to do things and then find out it wasn't worth it or that I've gone about it completely wrong! Thanks in advance guys.

• Like 1