• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Name: Arjen
  • Ford Model: Fusion
  • Year: 2004
Contributor

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Searched for it but couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forum. Also searched in Tapatalk for the forum but couldn't find it no matter how i searched (fordownersclub, ford owners club, foc, etc).

So maybe i'm not looking at the right place but is FOC available on Tapatalk or are there any plans to make it available on Tapatalk?

Would be great if it was.

Saying i couldn't find anything on the forum that answered that question, what i did find was this post, it's not about the post it self but more about the signature underneath the post, this would imply that we can access the forum via Tapatalk:

http://www.fordowner...e-9#entry200892

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 jamesm182

jamesm182

Management

• Admin
  • 1,377 posts
  • Name: James
  • Year: 2008
Contributor

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Searched for it but couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forum. Also searched in Tapatalk for the forum but couldn't find it no matter how i searched (fordownersclub, ford owners club, foc, etc).

So maybe i'm not looking at the right place but is FOC available on Tapatalk or are there any plans to make it available on Tapatalk?

Would be great if it was.

Saying i couldn't find anything on the forum that answered that question, what i did find was this post, it's not about the post it self but more about the signature underneath the post, this would imply that we can access the forum via Tapatalk:

http://www.fordowner...e-9#entry200892

Hi Arjen,

Tapatalk is not currently available for Ford Owners Club. We are wanting to improve the mobile interface for everyone to use and tapatalk is definitely on our list of options we are considering. We just need to run through all the options and make sure that it is 100% right for the club before proceeding. Rest assured we will keep everyone updated as and when any changes take place to the mobile interface, including any tapatalk integration  :)

#3 Gombal

Gombal

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Name: Arjen
  • Ford Model: Fusion
  • Year: 2004
Contributor

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for the answer James. I use Tapatalk a lot, am an admin on a dutch Mercedes forum (WClubs.nl and especially W124Club.nl as i have that type of Mercedes) and i can even mod a bit in Tapatalk. Not as extensive as on a pc but to read it's the best thing to have, fast and simple to use. The most perfect part of Tapatalk is that you don't have to load all the graphics etc, just text but topics are the same as on a pc. Very usefull if you have bad or slow reception.

Our forums are phpBB based though so maybe the integration of Tapatalk is easier, i don't know.

#4 jamesm182

jamesm182

Management

• Admin
  • 1,377 posts
  • Name: James
  • Year: 2008
Contributor

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Thanks for the answer James. I use Tapatalk a lot, am an admin on a dutch Mercedes forum (WClubs.nl and especially W124Club.nl as i have that type of Mercedes) and i can even mod a bit in Tapatalk. Not as extensive as on a pc but to read it's the best thing to have, fast and simple to use. The most perfect part of Tapatalk is that you don't have to load all the graphics etc, just text but topics are the same as on a pc. Very usefull if you have bad or slow reception.

Our forums are phpBB based though so maybe the integration of Tapatalk is easier, i don't know.

See here

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users