Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Snagglepuss Build Thread Lenny's New Whip

Lenny

looking good Lenny, was them love letters from Vicki on the floor lol.

I'm looking to trade him in George not keep him!!!

• Like 1

I'm looking to trade him in George not keep him!!!

Were gettin married in august :p

Gotta love minute 07:00 to minute 10:00 in this video below

Cant wait until friday levins goin on the road,

Then ill save for a varex muffler just like the vid raspy on remote ;)

Were gettin married in october :p

Gotta love minute 07:00 to minute 10:00 in this video below

Cant wait until friday levins goin on the road,

Then ill save for a varex muffler just like the vid raspy on remote ;)

I ment to say minute 02:30 to minute 06:00

Never heard of those very clever bit of kit.

250euro and ideal for me because i work shifts,

Somtimes leaving the house at 22:00 or 06:00 then coming home at 23:45 and 07:00 other weeks,

living in an estate i dont want to be raspy, but on the road i wana hear it sing for its money :lol:

varex exhaust sounds good

the exhaust i got from you is loud and i decated mine and i have the exhaust control valve in mine just befroe the the back box it some diffenernce to the sound nice and quiet when i want it to be

varex exhaust sounds good

the exhaust i got from you is loud and i decated mine and i have the exhaust control valve in mine just befroe the the back box it some diffenernce to the sound nice and quiet when i want it to be

Glad your happy with it,

It did look good but needed some welding and was too noisy for me, i didn't have access to an Apexi exhaust valve controller like the one you've fitted so i needed a standard system quick for the MOT

with the Apexi fitted will be a great system and decat I'm sure you've gained a few bhp

Update:

The replacement rear view mirror has arrived today from the same supplier of the dash vents.

Cost 20euro including delivery from the west coast (of Ireland)

Its the small things that make a big difference, and the existing mirror used to wabble and shake all over the place,

Excellent packaging too

IMG_20140210_090634_zpsgaepjopj.jpg

IMG_20140210_090642_zpszsfrwqr_edit_1392

Is that a strip of wood protecting the glass?

churchill_268x332.jpg

IMG_20140210_090845_zpspvudi7j_edit_1392

Worked great though and didn't scratch the edge of the mirror neither, wouldn't get in to Australia with that packaging though :lol:

IMG_20140210_090954_zpspd87lc6t.jpg

:o Bit stained on the rear,

At first i thought id end up spraying it as i didn't expect it to clean up as well as it has done

IMG_20140210_091003_zpsd2h52v3_edit_1392

After a bit of elbow grease ;)

IMG_20140210_092114_zpsrmm1o5n_edit_1392

IMG_20140210_092118_zpscpsrgy1_edit_1392

Now time for removal and fitting,

I've done a video of the rattle so you can see I'm not going crazy since the look identical on the outside :wacko:

Unclip the old infrared central locking key fob beam sensor, reveals two philips head screws,

Undo both screws and out it comes.

IMG_20140210_092556_zpss0gwe1a5.jpg

IMG_20140210_092603_zps5ig24p6d.jpg

IMG_20140210_092843_zps6xgcdxqf.jpg

As you can also see in some of the images above: the crack in the windscreen, fitting of the replacement is booked for end of the week.

Here's the video:

http://s575.photobucket.com/user/lennymanwoods/media/VID_20140210_093205_zpsqhxzzrcq.mp4.html

• Like 1

Canny chunk of wood that like, :D

dare I ask what was up with the original mirror, and you have a fetish for those wipes Lenny, Proper OCD going on there LOL

• Like 1

Aye George.. ..found him on the couch last night snuggling up to a packet!! Lol

• Like 2

Canny chunk of wood that like,  :D

dare I ask what was up with the original mirror, and you have a fetish for those wipes Lenny, Proper OCD going on there LOL

The old mirror had a loose interior so it wabbled a lot, as soon as photobucket get there finger out ill be able to show you the video :rolleyes:

Aye George.. ..found him on the couch last night snuggling up to a packet!! Lol

lmao i was reading the label

Lenny please tell me you weren't reading the instructions you know us men never do that

• Like 1

Lenny please tell me you weren't reading the instructions you know us men never do that

no i didn't fall asleep on the sofa with a packet of dash wipes reading the packet,

I was just playing up to vickis comment for the laugh

• Like 1

no i didn't fall asleep on the sofa with a packet of dash wipes reading the packet,

I was just playing up to vickis comment for the laugh

I don't believe you lol, Ill wait for Vicki to post photographic evidence of you rolling around with 200 wet wipes :wacko::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

I don't believe you lol, Ill wait for Vicki to post photographic evidence of you rolling around with 200 wet wipes :wacko:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

:lol:....:mellow:

Had insurance paid and setup for Saturday, they phoned today to say it was a jap import and the don't insure anything imported except for uk imports, there refunding me my payment minus 40 euro fee

Such hassle so still off the road until 5-10 working days when they refund my payment allowing me to pay for another policy talk about being !Removed! off..

:lol:.... :mellow:

Had insurance paid and setup for Saturday, they phoned today to say it was a !Removed! import and the don't insure anything imported except for uk imports, there refunding me my payment minus 40 euro fee

Such hassle so still off the road until 5-10 working days when they refund my payment allowing me to pay for another policy talk about being !Removed! off..

Insurance companies are Fu**ers, did they not realise it was an import first off :blink:

• Like 1

Il wait till Friday to get the photo. ...lenny & a packet wipes by candle light!!! ....on the insurance front 1)you were not forth coming with the full amount of info 2)karma is a beatch to moody fubs!!!!! 3)enjoy Friday with the wipes

• Like 2

Il wait till Friday to get the photo. ...lenny & a packet wipes by candle light!!! ....on the insurance front 1)you were not forth coming with the full amount of info 2)karma is a beatch to moody fubs!!!!! 3)enjoy Friday with the wipes

Vicki I'm sure Lenny has something special and romantic in mind for you on Friday. If not he might need the wipes to mop up spilled blood.

• Like 2

Vicki I'm sure Lenny has something special and romantic in mind for you on Friday. If not he might need the wipes to mop up spilled blood.

All I want is windscreen & door panel gone from my bedroom Phil lol

• Like 1

Just got a quote from an insurer whom doesn't mind if its Japanese but 100 euro more expensive,

:D were back on the road again

Yay. Nicely done. A video would be nice now :)

Ill try get somthing up soon,

I've upload a video of the rear view mirror to photobucket but still not available for linking to forums etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club