Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Snagglepuss Build Thread Lenny's New Whip

Lenny

Lenny don't use 5w30 its to light of grade of oil use 10w40 castrol i am using it with no problems

Ah Balls.

Only seeing this post now after purchasing 4ltr bottle of 5W30 >_>

Having a right mare of a day aint you, Why didnt you just buy stretchy boots for the cv, garages normally do, they warm them up and lube them and push them over a cone which stretches them over the cv without splitting the cv end, so just take out of hub, then they put clips on and refit cv into hub. simples.

• Like 1

Its getting worse mate Sorry.

• Like 1

Having a right mare of a day aint you, Why didnt you just buy stretchy boots for the cv, garages normally do, they warm them up and lube them and push them over a cone which stretches them over the cv without splitting the cv end, so just take out of hub, then they put clips on and refit cv into hub. simples.

Didn't know this was possible :(

!REMOVED! Sake,

Spit roast by dealers again ford in the rear and Toyota in the mouth :blink:

Here's the rear quarter

IMG_20140403_193035_zpszyikk73w.jpg

IMG_20140403_193029_zpsbhfxloq_edit_1396

• Like 1

Also got a price from toyota on the Trueno indicator units, there 57.25euro each

But i need a trueno chassis number to order them in black because mines a Levin and there Chrome on Levin's black on trueno's

IMG_20140316_152347_zpswwyhu8i_edit_1394

Design fault on the AE111 was brittle top mounts on the front indicator units where they join the top of the headlight

IMG_20140316_152318_zpsega2s1n_edit_1394

e633_1_zpss3mdffdt.jpg

• Like 1

Doesnt look to bad mate and I would of glued the indicators with 2 part quick set resin :P , you could always change them later after the wedding ;)

On the boot front, ask before you buy.

• Like 1

Lenny i can take a spin to yours and do the cv boot for ya as i have a few which will save labour cost you have my number

• Like 1

Doesnt look to bad mate and I would of glued the indicators with 2 part quick set resin :P , you could always change them later after the wedding ;)

On the boot front, ask before you buy.

I still have the indicators there so i may try glueing them cheers,

And yeah i should start researching things :lol:

Lenny i can take a spin to yours and do the cv boot for ya as i have a few which will save labour cost you have my number

Thanks mate but I've already arranged for souhans to fit it as part of the booking for next week and the parts been paid for, Toyota wont order anything in without a full down payment :rolleyes: not like ford where you can phone in an order and pay on collection.
  • Like 1

I know Toyota are a pain for that but the guys here in limerick are ok they don't ask for full payment up front tho if you ever need some work done to the Levin let me know i will be happy to help you out

• Like 1

Stupid phone double post sorry

Edited by nicky87

I know Toyota are a pain for that but the guys here in limerick are ok they don't ask for full payment up front tho if you ever need some work done to the Levin let me know i will be happy to help you out

Will do mate thanks very much.

Lenny lucky you scraped it before you get the paint job is all I can say.

• Like 1

Lenny lucky you scraped it before you get the paint job is all I can say.

:lol: exactly mate, considering waxing it with a concrete cavity block to blend it in
  • Like 1

Hmm....where to start I'm preggers because I love a big, hard, stiff bed! The baby won't be called ladder or step it will be something irish so ye lots suggestions are useless unlike Leo's middle leg lol. .....roll on the hormones

Welcome back Vikki we've missed you.

• Like 2

:huh: im off to bed before this day gets any worse :rolleyes:

A car forum plus hormones?

Look out Lads, run for cover ;)

Lenny, lock the door and hide anything pointy mate.

• Like 1

Watch out for bed bugs Lenny!

And the beached porpoise :lol:
  • Like 2

And the beached porpoise :lol:

So you like pain then Fella? :D

• Like 1

A car forum plus hormones?

Look out Lads, run for cover ;)

Lenny, lock the door and hide anything pointy mate.

I tried and kept it hidden for five years but she found it when i was sleeping :lol:
  • Like 1

he loves it really, thats prob how Vicki ended up in this situation, play fighting lol.

• Like 1

Lenny fights like a beatch! I can pin him in two seconds

• Like 1

O Ohh sheeees back lol, congrats Vicki, could you not find a better donor than Lenny lol

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club