Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Snagglepuss Build Thread Lenny's New Whip

Lenny

:o can you still see your !Removed! print in the hob?

Pmsl. ...will be ur face print on it tomorrow drug you up & make you bleed! !!!

He"ll live jeebs & dont talk about pain one word (maybe two...baby brain) childbirth lol

Worst pain in the world?

Kick a man in the jewels! Bet he won't ask for another one! :D

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Worst pain in the world?

Kick a man in the jewels! Bet he won't ask for another one! :D

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Lol. ...il let him get over the back pain first then kick him in the jewels!!

• Like 2

Slipped disc, oooouch! Suffered for like 6 months with one a few years back had more sodding tablets than Boots the chemist ended up having to go under the surgeons knife to sort it.

• Like 2

I forgot about number 3,in which case, I see the point

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Slipped disc, oooouch! Suffered for like 6 months with one a few years back had more sodding tablets than Boots the chemist ended up having to go under the surgeons knife to sort it.

Oh god surgery...he thinks hes bad on the tablets!

• Like 1

I forgot about number 3,in which case, I see the point

Forgot! !! Your off the godfather list lol

• Like 1

If I ever made it on the list then I'm sorry to disappoint lol, on occasion I have forgotten I have my own children recently it was either wishful thinking or very good painkillers, not sure which lol

• Like 1

If I ever made it on the list then I'm sorry to disappoint lol, on occasion I have forgotten I have my own children recently it was either wishful thinking or very good painkillers, not sure which lol

Tut tut lol

• Like 1

Forgot! !! Your off the godfather list lol

i thought George was going to be the Godfather ?

Well its been two weeks guys my back was coming rite the last two days but i over exerted myself last night and its back to square one again,

Small update on the Polo,

Well vicki came home in it last bank holiday weekend and i decided to check the spark plugs,

Didnt go well and i ended up snapping two of them,

baboon_wide-ab8395323a9b7a8ec288319c00f8

IMG_20140419_194520_zpsfeih1f82.jpg

Big job to get them out in the end,

And funds were low after investing in the motor and doctors bills i had no cash to replace the spark plugs,

So the car has been off the road until last thursday,

Well last tuesday i sold the levin headlights from georges house straight to the buyers address,

Giving me PayPal funds to play with,

I paid george an undisclosed sum for his fantastic job done on the headlights,

And logged on to Micksgarage.com

Fantastic Site,

I entered the polo's registration number and all available parts popped up at very affordable prices,

So i ordered:

3 x Denso Spark plugs

1 x Induction Filtet

1 x Set of Tailor fit model specific car matt's

Total cost: 42.25 euro inc. 23% VAT and free shipping best that Halfords

Thursday morning came with a Ding Dong ,

Bag from micks garage,

IMG_20140501_120035_zpsbofnhe3m.jpg

IMG_20140501_120510_zpse06kkd48.jpg

Now when i was buying the car,

The seller told me that the car had just been serviced that morning,

Here is proof that you really can not believe a single word any seller ever tells you,

Look at the state of the parts that i was led to believe were only 2-3 weeks old:

IMG_20140501_120709_zps4jli1hfs.jpg

IMG_20140501_120718_zpsgbp9uhkl.jpg

IMG_20140501_120745_zps9tkhbv0r.jpg

IMG_20140501_120736_zpsk55feqle.jpg

IMG_20140419_200544_zpsldljngoz.jpg

IMG_20140419_200538_zps20npfbgk.jpg

IMG_20140419_195835_zps3eqs7z8q.jpg

IMG_20140419_195825_zpstbzxhnqh.jpg

IMG_20140419_195819_zpsnzx1w1xm.jpg

Not to mention the oil light coming on while on the journey home from buying the car,

Next on the list to be sorted was the reg plates,

The car has been NCT'd until march 2015 but i cant figure out exactly how it passed the NCT withe the number plate not being 100% legible aswell as having the dealership details printed on the bottom, both indications which fail a car upon NCT inspection,

Leading me to question what else could be wrong if they let that go on inspection.

IMG_20140501_092957_zpshukrsxce.jpg

The replacement plates are now fitted costing 22.00 inc. Shipping from irishnumberplates.ie

But now the polo is baxk on the road again, although still burning/consuming quite a bit of oil i have yet to get a mechanics diagnosis on the source of the problem, all i know is: its consuming oil, but the engine is whisper quiet when running and i can get 102mph from it so my theory is it could be valve stem seals rather than piston rings,

However ill get a diagnosis as funds allow, I'm on a strict spend due to saving for wedding in August,

I would put money on the fact that car haven't seen a service for well over a year.

That air filter is filth.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I would put money on the fact that car haven't seen a service for well over a year.

That air filter is filth.

2010 was printed on the side of the filter,

And the cars a 3 cylinder but one of the spark plugs was a different brand to the rest F sake,

It's probably quite lucky you got your hands on the car. Clearly hasn't been looked after.

2010 lol. It's probably handy it leaks oil otherwise previous owner would have still had oil from from 2010 in it. Lol.

• Like 2

It's probably quite lucky you got your hands on the car. Clearly hasn't been looked after.

2010 lol. It's probably handy it leaks oil otherwise previous owner would have still had oil from from 2010 in it. Lol.

:lol: I bet if i remove the sump pan there will be skeletal remains from an actual dinosaur slowly producing oil as it decomposes
  • Like 3

Yeah lenny pushing it a bit far there...just because your an owl lad slowly falling apart dont dis the polo mint

• Like 2

always thought that vag was class.....obv not lol

• Like 1

Yeah lenny pushing it a bit far there...just because your an owl lad slowly falling apart dont dis the polo mint

hold up now princess ive not hit the big three owe yet unlike some,

Your comment there shows i have a nack in making old things feel fresh and new again :lol:

• Like 2

always thought that vag was class.....obv not lol

typical my luck mart,

The one i buy is an oil burner, uses more oil than petrol,

No blue smoke when i bought it because well there was no oil in it :lol:

New engine is 400GBP with six month warrenty so i may end up going that route rather than stripping for repair,

Uses 1ltr of oil every 80 miles

you might as well have shares in oil company.... how could you of not checked oil lol.... could you not get one from a breakers? my bro has 1 in the garage from a 1982 polo, but its a 1.3 though.....

you might as well have shares in oil company.... how could you of not checked oil lol.... could you not get one from a breakers? my bro has 1 in the garage from a 1982 polo, but its a 1.3 though.....

that price IS from a breakers mart :lol:

It needs to be a 2002-2005 1.2 55bhp engine for it to work with the existing ECU and drive gear etc.

I was busy checking mounts, exhaust, carpets and panels, thought sure the obvious stuff like oil would be alrite,

try here, i know its uk but they are really good, n fair priced.... very local about 3 mile away

http://www.volksmine.co.uk/

you might as well have shares in oil company....

I've just signed a deal with Nigeria there yeah,

That me on the left beside my soliciter whom is shaking hands with zebadea

Untitled98_zpstz3evchq.jpg

I had a look at a mk3 golf while i was there,

Sporting the "RAT" look and slammed on coilovers was looking "bang tidy" but was costing a "bomb" in import charges to get.it over to here on a ship thought id scrape by and buy a polo over here instead,

f22056adeb50450c98817b8815286ba2-3a68d25

VAG scene is quite popular over there too.

• Like 4

try here, i know its uk but they are really good, n fair priced.... very local about 3 mile away

http://www.volksmine.co.uk/

thanks mate,

Im gonna get the current one checked out by mechanic first and see what they say,

If its a new engine job ill inquire about shipping then,

Im sick of the 3 cylinder jokes lol it only has 3 cylinders i know its only runnin) on 3 it doesnt have a fourth

+1

Im on this lot three times a day aswell as physio and light duties until 20th May

IMG_20140428_140542_zpsrhm3cz9_edit_1398

Is that tramadol i can see there Lenny

• Like 1

Is that tramadol i can see there Lenny

yeah 2 tramadol a day quite strong

Aswell as 4 x 50mg Diclac

Although i think the last one was ment to be taken by vicki lol judging by the name of it

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club