Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here She Is!!

LittleBIGfiesta

Well picked the wifes new fiesta up yesterday, despite the contstant rain i am loving this engine.

Still needs to run inabit and the tyres obviously still abit slippy until bedded in, but so far after filling it up with High octance V power ultra and fitting a K&N air filter she is sounding great!

sb2b.JPG

u3c7.jpg

4nhy.jpg

m2vt.jpg

xw8g.jpg

yl74.jpg

h3mq.jpg

ijjd.jpg

I also changed the number plate lights for white LEDs and they look much better next to the DRLs and Puddle Lamps.

My only problem is that after changing the rear number plate lights, the actual surrounds are now loose and dont fit tightly back into the holes, anyone else have this problem?

Will get some night pics up later.

Also fitted a boot liner.

Next up....titanium badge and got to fit the smoked wind deflectors

Very nice looking car mate. When you say your getting a titanium badge,,,, what do you mean ? Is it actually a titanium model ? If so, do they no longer come with badges.

Another person that saw sense and got a Titanium ;)
Looking smart :D

P.s
Do I see a modded front grill ;)

Another person that saw since and got a Titanium ;)

Looking smart :D

P.s

Do I see a modded front grill ;)

You sure do mate, i had it put on the order that the grilles were changed for the honeycomb zetec S grilles before i picked up the car!

I just stuck the old chrome rubbish in the shed.

Very nice looking car mate. When you say your getting a titanium badge,,,, what do you mean ? Is it actually a titanium model ? If so, do they no longer come with badges.

Yeah its a titanium, no they dont come with the model badges anymore.

I went for something slightly different though as i bought the titanium badge from a ford KUGA!

Yeah its a titanium, no they dont come with the model badges anymore.

I went for something slightly different though as i bought the titanium badge from a ford KUGA!

Like this one ;)

post-5052-0-94594800-1381694401_thumb.jp

Cool Darren!
I was starting to wonder if no one was getting a fiesta with DRL's. I love looking at mine when they are reflecting in a window or a car. Give's the car such a mean look :P

Looks good Darren.

Have to say though, in the last 3 pics the colour mismatch between your bumpers and metal panels is quite noticeable.

I know painted plastics are always slightly different in colour from metal panels but your front bumper looks quite creamy compared to the crisp white of the bonnet and front wings.

Hope its just a trick of the camera!

Looks good Darren.

Have to say though, in the last 3 pics the colour mismatch between your bumpers and metal panels is quite noticeable.

I know painted plastics are always slightly different in colour from metal panels but your front bumper looks quite creamy compared to the crisp white of the bonnet and front wings.

Hope its just a trick of the camera!

It's always quite noticeable with the lighter colours. I can see a difference quite easily on my Moondust Silver.

It's always quite noticeable with the lighter colours. I can see a difference quite easily on my Moondust Silver.

Fair play. I'm certain it wasnt so noticeable on my old white ZS though and it wasnt noticeable at all on my Z4.

There's a white 62 plate ZS in my work car park. I'll have to have a nosey to see what it's like.

Fair play. I'm certain it wasnt so noticeable on my old white ZS though and it wasnt noticeable at all on my Z4.

There's a white 62 plate ZS in my work car park. I'll have to have a nosey to see what it's like.

To be fair as you said it can sometime show up more on a camera than it does in real life.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club