Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Day Light Running Lights

jimmy46

If I cant fit a new Auto switch or Zenon headlights with running lights. How do you connect after market daylight running lights so they come on with ignition? will I have to go through bulkhead. Thanks for all the info cheers jimmy :)

Someone's selling a genuine set :)

Seen them now dinnae match my front grill anal I know lol thanks Jimmy

Sorry mate didn't realise it was the ST you had

Hi Jimmy,

Its an easy enough process, have a look at the Focus guides section, Preee did a great guide on there on how to do it, I have also put some steps down somewhere else on the boards, as a slightly different alternative, so will try and dig those out for you.

Update: Here, take a look, its without pictures, but the wording I think is fairly clear, so if you have any questions, give me a shout!

• 1 month later...

Hi can anyone tell me about my sat nav. I'm sure when I bought it it spoke to me? But its not working now? I can't seem to find options for selecting voice or speed camera or places to stop like services, shops, hotels. If its not on sd card cam I buy an updated sd card thanks Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,

Please make this request into a new topic so that we can keep the issues seperate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club