Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noise Vibration Help

Terryhs

Hi need some help, I have a 2010 1.4 tdci fiesta. I have had a strange noise for a while now it's starting not getting worse, when moving away slowly using just clutch steer just over 1/4 turn to the right I have a moaning noise or vibration it only dose it when very slow once the cluch is up is fine and only dose it when turning right and only dose I it when the cars moving not when handbrake is on. Clutch is good. Drives away in a straight line and left fine. It seems to come from the left side front.

I have had it checked by a local garage, I have replaced anti roll bar links both sides, I have the left top gearbox mount replaced, I have had rear gearbox mount replaced . Brakes checked for sticking its fine, we are thinking of driveshaft on the left side, or right top engine mount. I don't think it's the steering colum at there any comon faults with steering rack. Steering does seem smooth I have heard something in the past that the rack needs oil ?

Any suggestions

I had this issue when I bought my car, it was the bushes on the wheels, and was replaced under warranty, problem went away straight away.