Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats This Called

justgotast170

On the top of the dash is a small glove box type affair. It opens by pushing down on it, This have broken.

Is it possible to get either the catch or the hook bit which goes into the catch as a spare part.

Thanks

You seem to be referring to the dash storage compartment?

If you can see screws either side of the part, there is no reason you couldnt remove and replace it, I would be surprised if you couldnt.

• Like 1

Thanks James ill take a look tomorrow when its light.

I can give you the part number for the lower catch in the morning.

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with finding a name/part no. for the pipe arrowed. It comes from the air box and goes all the way round the back of the engine. I've searched everything from intake pipe, intake hose, air hose and I couldn't find it anywhere. It's a 2005 Focus Duratorq 2.0 TDCI 136ps engine: http://s23.postimg.org/rpblkkrjf/Air_intake_pipe_Copy.jpg

The hose is listed as Tube Assembly and the Finis code for your cars year is 1354385.

post-28494-0-94752400-1382159802_thumb.j

You're the man! I offer a level of gratitude equivalent to the amount of U.S debt! :D

You're the man! I offer a level of gratitude equivalent to the amount of U.S debt! :D

Save the debt to pay for the part, knowing Ford's pricing schemes you'll need it. ;)

I'm always glad to help.

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with finding a name/part no. for the pipe arrowed. It comes from the air box and goes all the way round the back of the engine. I've searched everything from intake pipe, intake hose, air hose and I couldn't find it anywhere. It's a 2005 Focus Duratorq 2.0 TDCI 136ps engine: http://s23.postimg.org/rpblkkrjf/Air_intake_pipe_Copy.jpg

whats wrong with your pipe then mate?

well it has quite a few patches on it, looks like someone tried to repair it instead of replacing it. some of the patches are beginning to come off.

cant see how that hard plastic pipe could get holes in it to be patched?

I'll have to take a few bits off to get a better pic of the whole pipe but this is an example of what I'm talking about, the area circled red is one of the patch looking things coming off, there are a few more like this along the pipework and part of it looks like it may have been joined together with epoxy of some sort: http://s7.postimg.org/od1l78bsr/20131020_185400b_Copy.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club