g0nzo

• Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: no
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta ST-2
  • Year: 2014

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

So hopefully as of Monday I'll have an order in for a new ST-2 In blue.

I read somewhere however if I choose a different colour the delivery will be sooner, as ST-2's in blue are very popular? Not sure how true this is however.

Next question, how easy is it to hook up a sub and replace the speakers in the new Fiestas? I didnt upgrade to the SYNC audio system because the plan is to replace the speakers, did I make the right decision?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Ru4hie

Ru4hie

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Name: daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta St2
  • Year: 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

All new build ST's have a wait time on them not surr why colour choice would make any difference, only way to speed things up is buy an off the forecourt car. Have a look in the fiesta guides section for how to fit a sub

#3 Philf1

Philf1

Ford until I die!

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,724 posts
  • Name: Phil
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2
  • Year: 2014
Contributor

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

So hopefully as of Monday I'll have an order in for a new ST-2 In blue.

I read somewhere however if I choose a different colour the delivery will be sooner, as ST-2's in blue are very popular? Not sure how true this is however.

Next question, how easy is it to hook up a sub and replace the speakers in the new Fiestas? I didnt upgrade to the SYNC audio system because the plan is to replace the speakers, did I make the right decision?

Ordered my ST2 in blue at the beginning of October and build is due to start in about a weeks time, 3 week build then delivery should be here for Xmas, woohooo!

If I had wanted white could have taken delivery straight away as lots of them around at various dealers. It is as you say the blue is just so popular that it requires a factory build but sure the wait will be worth it.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users