Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bournemouth/dorset Meet Tonight 12Th November (Updated) (Evening )

jamesm182

Any more info on the Bournemouth meet?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

Not yet. Will post as soon as I have any info.

Looking forward too meeting up should be fun and !Removed! cold lol

Just updated the details in the first post guys. Let me know if you are definitely coming along and I will start a list! :)

I know of a few Focus ST's and RS's confirmed so far too!

Unfortunately I'm not going to make this one :(

Having a few mechanical/electrical issues so a little bit too far to travel out until I get those sorted!

Let us know how it goes, I'd love to come along when the weather (and my poorly cabbie) is better :)

Unfortunately I'm not going to make this one :(

Having a few mechanical/electrical issues so a little bit too far to travel out until I get those sorted!

Let us know how it goes, I'd love to come along when the weather (and my poorly cabbie) is better :)

No worries thanks for letting me know!

I think I'm going to be free, so count me in provisionally.

Might have to disturb the ST line up with my DERV though :P

I think I'm going to be free, so count me in provisionally.

Might have to disturb the ST line up with my DERV though :P

Haha no worries will be good to meet you!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

I will be there as the fox and hounds is literally across the roundabout from me.

Focus MK2 titanium

also does anyone know how to replace the clutch spring tensioner? as mine sort of broke today and ford said its a expensive and time consuming job for them?

I'll be there... also bringing Kelvinlegod7 (focusSToc.com) along from Weymouth :driving:

I will be there as the fox and hounds is literally across the roundabout from me.

Focus MK2 titanium

also does anyone know how to replace the clutch spring tensioner? as mine sort of broke today and ford said its a expensive and time consuming job for them?

I'll be there... also bringing Kelvinlegod7 (focusSToc.com) along from Weymouth :driving:

Names added guys :)

Any more???

I'll be there in my Mk1 Focus Edge :)

Great news! Welcome to the club by the way! :)

I will add you to the list!

Car is still in the dealers, been over a week now, and the problem has not yet been 100% put to bed...!!! :blink: :( :( :(

So it's looking doubtful for me.... and FOC does not have a crying smiley!! Is this a one off or have you arranged one previously...?

Car is still in the dealers, been over a week now, and the problem has not yet been 100% put to bed...!!! :blink: :( :( :(

So it's looking doubtful for me.... and FOC does not have a crying smiley!! Is this a one off or have you arranged one previously...?

Never mind. If you get it back in time then feel free to pop down. :)

If it all goes well then I see no reason why we cannot do something again or on a reasonably regular basis!

Only a day to go for this guys! :)

Everyone ready?

Just gave the beaST a quick polish/wax yesterday and tucked it away in the garage so it's all ready to go!

Gonna be a pain, I can't make it tomorrow now. :(

A friend is having computer problems and I have ended up double booked in the evening.

My car is filthy anyway, you can barely see the silver of my wheels and I'm not going to get a chance to clean it now.

Hopefully if it does become more frequent I can make the next one.

That's a shame Alex was looking forward to meeting you! There will always be a next time though! :)

Don't forget this is tonight guys! Anyone that wants to come along is more than welcome! :)

Never mind. If you get it back in time then feel free to pop down. :)

If it all goes well then I see no reason why we cannot do something again or on a reasonably regular basis!

It's 1630 now and no sign of the dealers getting in touch to say its fixed! Actually not heard from them in over 6 days!! I feel like a bit of....... "dude, where's my car".... hheee.

It's 1630 now and no sign of the dealers getting in touch to say its fixed! Actually not heard from them in over 6 days!! I feel like a bit of....... "dude, where's my car".... hheee.

What a useless dealer lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club