Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jamesm182

Bournemouth/dorset Meet Tonight 12Th November (Updated) (Evening )

60 posts in this topic

Sorry guys I've been called into work so won't be there tonight I'll be there in spirit so have a beer or a nice glass of rose for me. If we make this a regular thing would be great

David

Thanks to those who attended last night. Seemed to go down well. Thought I would stick up a few pics that I took (apologies for the poor quality as it was almost pitch black and trying to take them on a phone :lol: ). We had 12 cars turn up and went for a nice little drive which was great!

post-45890-0-74781900-1384338063_thumb.j

post-45890-0-13090300-1384338075_thumb.j

post-45890-0-70727700-1384338090_thumb.j

post-45890-0-54443100-1384338103_thumb.j

post-45890-0-38047900-1384338120_thumb.j

post-45890-0-18587700-1384338133_thumb.j

Hopefully we will try and make this into a regular thing!

was a good night, you could just see me last pic white top and me car is the middle one if you can see it lol, and when is the next meet?

josingh20 likes this

Cheers for the photos, also was great meeting up, and having such a good little drive. Never been that side of Poole! !Removed! cold though. Look forward to the next meet.

was a good night, you could just see me last pic white top and me car is the middle one if you can see it lol, and when is the next meet?

Cheers for the photos, also was great meeting up, and having such a good little drive. Never been that side of Poole! !Removed! cold though. Look forward to the next meet.

Was good to meet you guys. Don't have any definite dates for another meet yet but keep your eyes open on here and we will get something sorted in the near future hopefully :)

Happy days, forgot how pokey my 1.6 was till that night lol

When's the next meet then

I take it there isn't one coming up then !!!!!

Any news on the next meet?