Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Systems Fault And Dtc D900

bones23

Called out AA changed battery ..fully charged but had no amps to turn engine over basically battery was shot! ....running ok again but still misfire slightly ...gonna change plugs and leads and hope that's it ... Still a bag of .... Ford Focus.. Never purchase another and getting rid after hols ...Happy Christmas to all and have a Great New Year!

Called out AA changed battery ..fully charged but had no amps to turn engine over basically battery was shot! ....running ok again but still misfire slightly ...gonna change plugs and leads and hope that's it ... Still a bag of .... Ford Focus.. Never purchase another and getting rid after hols ...Happy Christmas to all and have a Great New Year!

i feel for ya mate. yeah merry xmas :D

Some of the cars can be the runts, I am not overly pleased about there inability to put a CVT gearbox in my car that can handle the torque! but as much as that has irritated me, I wouldnt slag off all of Ford/

Even with their fluffing up, I cant see me leaving them for a while!

• 1 month later...

Hi All ....I'm back!!!! Just when I thought it was safe to drive the shed again ...HEY PRESTO....... This misfire cylinder 3 ...no spark at all... Changed plugs leads and coil ...no joy ...f****** surprise there then. Can't get shut til this latest expense is sorted...any ideas anyone??? Shed runs but on 3 cylinders only ... Cheers

Not got a reader and car is now throwing up this limp mode every time I get in it now !!!! Looks like the AA are going to get another callout. Just parted with £294 and still the same as before ...feel I've been royally shafted so I'm in no hurry to be done again by some shark garage! What I can't fathom is this seems a massive fault on these cars yet no one can point at one thing and say ITS THAT !!! Why not ! Modern cars are that full of sensors it makes impossible to pinpoint a fault with any accuracy and fix it ....why are sensors so damned expensive? And why are cars full of them. Rant over,,,, Fords are crap will never purchase one again!

any part is dear when u buy it new from a garage,source a 2nd hand one.always cheap

If you think ford parts are dear,you should see the price of Peugeot parts! I'm finished with diesels. Petrol cars from now on for moi. Diesel cars are just too expensive to run

Stooge, did you sell your car in the end? havent seen you on here for a while so presuming you probably did get rid of it!