Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Funny Ebay Listings

Stoney871

We recently had a thread about an eBay listing for a "!Removed! wagon" and I found it pretty much side splittingly hilarious and not just a little bit cheeky.

Further on from this I thought a regular thread where any daft, silly or downright dumb listings can be posted would be worth a giggle.

To start you off I present this one-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-sand-rail-frame-sandrail-type-buggy-tube-frame/221161759327?_trksid=p2045573.m2102&_trkparms=aid%3D555003%26algo%3DPW.CAT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D18152%26meid%3D2163645006193412820%26pid%3D100034%26prg%3D8338%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D151087316285%26

• Like 1

We recently had a thread about an ebay listing for a "!Removed! wagon" and I found it pretty much side splittingly hilarious and not just a little bit cheeky.

Further on from this I thought a regular thread where any daft, silly or downright dumb listings can be posted would be worth a giggle.

To start you off I present this one-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-sand-rail-frame-sandrail-type-buggy-tube-frame/221161759327?_trksid=p2045573.m2102&_trkparms=aid%3D555003%26algo%3DPW.CAT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D18152%26meid%3D2163645006193412820%26pid%3D100034%26prg%3D8338%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D151087316285%26

Thats quite funny I was looking at that the other day, it must have come up with something focus related lol

seen the helicopter ones before when i was looking for one, thought they were strange then, I bought a different one that has the 4 way controls never used it yet, must dig it out and sell for xmas pressie :D

I really wany a helicopter now for some strange reason.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

I really wany a helicopter now for some strange reason.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Is It the inner child in you Clive or the policeman, do you want to take a certain persons particulars down lol.

Bitty ;)

(If you're not sure what I mean try referencing Little Britain season 2 :d)

• Like 1

Bitty ;)

(If you're not sure what I mean try referencing Little Britain season 2 :D)

LOL

Bitty ;)

(If you're not sure what I mean try referencing Little Britain season 2 :D)

thats funny. :lol:

I wouldn't kick her outta bed in a morning, unless she was going to make the coffee

Once you're past your late 30's you get less choosy.

Go ugly early I say ;)

Go ugly early I say ;)

Whats your Lass say about that :blink:

Go ugly early I say ;)

I'm good keeping up with my own age for now :P

Missus is only a year and a bit younger than me so maybe she went ugly with me too? ;)

I don't care how old she is. I just want to know what I am going to do with 15 helicopters.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club