georgen

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 952 posts
  • Name: george
  • Ford Model: focus est 1.6 tdci lx
  • Year: 2005

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:20 AM

The swear filter parameters were ported in from another source, the list was looooong :)

I bet it was, but back in the 1800s it might of been offensive, second thoughts no it wasnt lol.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#62 jeebowhite

jeebowhite

Resident Loon

• Super Mod
  • 16,491 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Sea Grey Mondeo MKIV 1.8TDCi 140ps Zetec
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

we might look to remove that one. but would you want your child standing in the supermarket shouting the left and right of the cleavage at the top of their lungs? :P

#63 georgen

georgen

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 952 posts
  • Name: george
  • Ford Model: focus est 1.6 tdci lx
  • Year: 2005

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

If they looked that funny that a child would be trying to shoot it out but laughing to much, I love what kids come out with sometimes  :D

#64 ed12

ed12

Feet Under The Table

• FOC Supporters
  • 321 posts
  • Name: Ed
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec Climate
  • Year: 2006

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

I was in the same situation, but 28 over in a 50, caught end of overtaking two lorries. 5 and a half months later a summons was in the post box.

Early guilty plea by post ensured low costs, 6 points were given (May have been avoidable or reduced by turning up and puppy dog eyes or with legal rep?), was passed with 0 minors ;) and driving again within 6 weeks of my fresh provisionals arrival.

I received no paperwork before the summons, total costs for a couple of lessons so could use instructors car for test, theory and practical tests (1 of each), provisional and fees probably about a £500 hit in the back pocket. Insurance did not increase year after either, always pay year up front too.

Chin up pal, learn from this! If I had taken the time to actually be aware of when 3 points turns to 6 I may have thought about my speed more, I had the attitude of well I'll get a telling off and not do it again. <- too much watching road wars!! Watching the chav's get told off and let on their way.

Ed

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users