Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Could You Share?

jeebowhite

OK, So I believe we had a thread of this nature somewhere in the forums but I cant find it! So I shall start a new one!

This is an area where, if you are happy to lend anything from a photograph, to a piece of hardware then let the forum know here!

I will kick off!

I have a few things that I would be happy to share.

1) Haynes Manual for a Focus CMAX

2) bluetooth OBDII connection for mobile troubleshooting, error codes, and even as far as 0-60 and BHP Readings!

3) Modified ELM 327 cable - Would be happy to help any local bodies with switching some things on. Would post for someone to borrow (with a returnable deposit) for just beer money.

4) F Super Cable - For PC oriented diagnostics, Error codes from various modules and some other diagnostic software. Again, would be happy to loan for a returnable deposit and a few quid beer money :)

Otherwise, I have done a few small mod's so am happy to help with a bit of wiring and advice, and would be happy to help with any repairs that are not miles out of my comfort zone!

So over to you folks - what would you be willing to do to help others on the boards?

• Like 7

I will continue to pore over Microcat as long as this version remains active and happy to make piggyback cables for anyone wishing to fit additional 12v sockets for a nominal charge.

Advice on keys and suchlike always offered.

• Like 1

im willing to send my empty wallet to any one on here so you can send it back to me full of cash. :lol:

im willing to continue to offer advice when i can answer it.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

I have now also got access to a version of Microcat and will be happy to share information from it, when I eventually learn how to use the damned thing!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

any advice of what ive done on my own focus..... but what ive noticed on the 1.8 tdci egr blanking, most ppl remove wipers/scuttle panel etc.... no need takes litterally 3 mins max and 1 of the best things ive done....

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I'm new to the world of fixing my own car, and even own a car, and as silly as it sounds, if any body needs a helping hand down here in Somerset, I'm happy to lend a hand what ever the job is.

• Like 2

My

27 guides are on my profile page click my avator picture to view,

Modified ELM327

General advise on modification ideas

Diesel Haynes Manual 2005-2010

and my missus is pregnant for next 7 months so i can loan her around while it lasts i suppose "Give it a lash"

• Like 3

Your a muppet!!!!

• Like 1

A very funny muppet at that... has me in stitches most times....

• Like 1

Well martin .....on my share list you can have lenny free p&p no returns

• Like 2

dont worry mart, come this october, she will be in stitches too :lol:

Well martin .....on my share list you can have lenny free p&p no returns

Sweet i get a 7 months running margin before she's comes lookin.

Come on Mart were going to Ibiza man bring all your Calpol 6+ ill bring the Redbull

• Like 2

I can update my list of what I can bring to the table:

> Diagnostics with ForScan software

> High / Medium speed 500,000kbps ELM cable

> bluetooth OBDII adapter for use with Torque Pro

> ELM config configurability

> Ford Mondeo MKIV Haynes Manual referencing

> Ford Focus CMAX MKI Haynes manual referencing

> Helping hand around the Kent and Medway area's (specifically Medway and Ashford area's).

:)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Happy to help anyone in person around the NE LINCS area - my fee is usually measured in tea and biscuits (NATO standard & choccy digestives...Asda smart price choccy digestives)

Equipment wise, I have:

• Focus Mk2 Petrol Haynes Manual
  • Ramps + extensions
  • 2t trolley jack and a paor of axle stands
  • Set of basic tools (spanners, socket set, screw drivers, travel mug, BFH etc etc)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Along with a level of bravery and knowledge to accompany all the tools of course Sean ;)

• Like 1

Along with a level of bravery and knowledge to accompany all the tools of course Sean ;)

Well, I haven't killed myself yet! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Well, I haven't killed myself yet! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

thats the spirit :)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have been thinking about a 'for hire' section on the forum for a while now and if it would work. Maybe even a section for those looking for help/equipment in their local area?

I reckon there are a few guys on here with car specific tools they would hire out for a small fee - those tools are just gathering tools in the box otherwise.

I know I could help anyone out locally within Fife, and would travel outside Fife where possible.

I have quite a number of tools I could hire out, such as hydraulic spring compressors, gen2 wheel bearing tools, hydraulic press etc.

• Like 1

yeah to be fair though, This is Fife Garages you have for hire - whatever happened to that BM engine swap you were doing :P

• Like 1

yeah to be fair though, This is Fife Garages you have for hire - whatever happened to that BM engine swap you were doing :P

I wish I could have a 2 post lift mate lol.

Yeah the bmw is still happening.. Just waiting on the guy phoning me when he gets the engine. Should be sometime soon.

I have been speaking with the wife about a few funny picture/video opportunities I will have - I'm saying no more about that until I post them up lol.

• Like 2

If people around Redhill and surrounding areas need their geometry looked at on a HUNTER machine that can be arranged I also have solus ultra which gets me out of trouble, just ask if help needed. :D :driving:

• Like 1