Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Could You Share?

jeebowhite

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• 2 months later...

On 11/01/2016 at 8:14 PM, GingerFlame said:

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

After I complete the exterior mods to my car, i'll be looking to carry out a full detail/detox on my car so will be having a look at your stuff :ph34r:

I work in IT so can offer IT assistance on anything, also willing to help anyone with anything MK7 Fiesta related!

I also have a spare MK7 Front headlight unit with projectors for nothing if anyone wants it? I'll take pictures if anyone's interested, just sitting in the shed at the moment!

• Like 1

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality Detailing & Valeting supplies

After I complete the exterior mods to my car, i'll be looking to carry out a full detail/detox on my car so will be having a look at your stuff [emoji185]

I work in IT so can offer IT assistance on anything, also willing to help anyone with anything MK7 Fiesta related!

I also have a spare MK7 Front headlight unit with projectors for nothing if anyone wants it? I'll take pictures if anyone's interested, just sitting in the shed at the moment!

Good to hear you'll be caring for your pride & joy properly! :)

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me either on here, the website, Facebook, Instagram, anything. just ask & I'll do my best to answer! :)

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2014 at 6:23 PM, Lenny said:

My

27 guides are on my profile page click my avator picture to view,

Modified ELM327

General advise on modification ideas

Diesel Haynes Manual 2005-2010

and my missus is pregnant for next 7 months so i can loan her around while it lasts i suppose "Give it a lash"

On 7/7/2014 at 1:43 AM, SeanW said:

Happy to help anyone in person around the NE LINCS area - my fee is usually measured in tea and biscuits (NATO standard & choccy digestives...Asda smart price choccy digestives)

Equipment wise, I have:

• Focus Mk2 Petrol Haynes Manual
  • Ramps + extensions
  • 2t trolley jack and a paor of axle stands
  • Set of basic tools (spanners, socket set, screw drivers, travel mug, BFH etc etc)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

Guys, I am in urgent need of Haynes Manual for Focus Mk2 Diesel or Petrol. May I ask if it's possible to share one?

Many thanks in advance. :)

I have a PDF copy of one on my PC at home however I'm not near it until tomorrow night.

I'll link you a copy as soon as I'm able.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

Be sure to remind me though as I have a busy day tomorrow with a long drive home directly after and likely to be tired and forgetful.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gurcayy said:

Guys, I am in urgent need of Haynes Manual for Focus Mk2 Diesel or Petrol. May I ask if it's possible to share one?

Many thanks in advance. :)

What bit you after bud?

• Like 1

Sorry to say that I've dropped a cobbler somewhere.

I had a PDF copy of the Haynes manual on my dropbox account but seem to have lost ther darn thing.

cant have been that urgent as he hasnt replied so far

Hi guys. Thank for the replies. I have been travelling abroad and I hadn't time to reply. I am sorry for the delayed reply. Now I am back and I am in need of a pdf copy. The problem is I am from Eastern Europe and I can't buy a hard copy here because it's simply unavailable in my country.

Thanks for the effort Stoney. I appreciate that. :)

• Like 1

On 13/04/2016 at 6:21 PM, Stoney871 said:

Sorry to say that I've dropped a cobbler somewhere.

I had a PDF copy of the Haynes manual on my dropbox account but seem to have lost ther darn thing.

Here is a copy of your copy Stoney lol

Glad I kept a copy of yours, feel free to copy it again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdd2zenfw7ks1ak/Ford%20Focus%202005%20to%202009%20Haynes%20PDF%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

• Like 2

You Sir are a Gentleman.

Bacon saved :yahoo:

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

You Sir are a Gentleman.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Eeeeermmmm.......

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

You Sir are a Gentleman.

Sent from my SM-G930F

No worries, thank you for it in the first place lol

• Like 1

Happy to offer out any AutoCAD help/advice :smile:

Anything to do with a Mk7 Fiesta too!

10 hours ago, gurcayy said:

Simcor, you are the man! :yahoo: Thank you very much!!!

At least he had the sense to keep a copy of the file I shared (unlike me).

In my defence I did do a full PC reinstall a couple of months ago and lost some local files (but then proceeded to reduce my Dropbox data due to a reducing storage space without checking I still had the original source media).

:whistling1::wallbash::blush:

• Like 2

I forgot to express gratitude to you Stoney. It wouldn't have been possible without your generous sharing in the first place. Thank you! 

I had leaking in rainy conditions under the plastic cover below the front window and I didn't know how to remove it. Thank to the manual, I have sorted out the problem and managed to find a part of the seal has fallen apart.

• Like 1

I dropped the ball and Simcor picked it up for the team.

All due props to him.

Sent from my SM-G930F

This made me laugh, where I'm from and working this term does not refer to a sporting ball of any kind....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Whilst not Ford related, or even car related but I assume everyone eats

I will have, in about a months time, spare tomatoes to share and in then September/October spare potatoes

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

I would help with anything l can from a trolley jack to mk1 focus and info and things l learned. Like ford focus mk1's common collapse pipe use a reinforced silicone 13mm pipe and make it long enough to do a U shape as fords pipe splits because it touches the engine at 5 places along the back..

• 2 months later...

I'm new to the world of DIY mechanics however im more than happy to lend a helping hand to anyone in the Airdrie area.

I've also got a Haynes Manual for a fiesta 2008+. Im happy to send photos of pages or sections etc.

Just send me a message.  

I'm also design engineer so can provide AutoCAD drawings/designs for a nominal fee. 

• 3 months later...

I can.. erm.. tune any pipe organs anyone happens to own. I'm also quite capable at chatting at length about guitars and amps!

Most useful skill for this forum I probably have is soldering so if anyone wants something rigging up let me know!

Edit: forgot to add that I used to be a locksmith so if anyone wants to do any burgling...!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club