Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Side Stickers/ S Badge On Front Grille

jamiec597

hi there people i have a ford focus zetec s i seen a 2 sts the other day with like square stickers on the side cant really explain the detail where does the stickers around wolverhampton area would i have to tell insurance aswell? also i want the s badge on front grille sorry if chating to much

I want an S grille badge like the ones for the St that have a screw fixing

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

thats what im after aswell u got same focus as mine but yours is newer loo

Not been able to find an s screw badge anywhere. If anyone knows where to get one speak up :D

• Like 1

yep !Removed! on people we need help

Only one man i know has one of those and he goes by the name mr yota aka lenny

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/gallery/image/5116-colour-coded-engine-bay/

Have you tried gluing the normal S badge to the grille?

I know what you mean with the screw on the ST badge btw

• Like 1

Might just make my own by gluing a bolt onto the s badge , should be pretty easy. Dunno about gluing it direct, but then again upper grilles are pretty cheap if you wanted to replace at a later date.

Was thinking could just get one of these and cable tie it onto the grille and then stick the badge to this (remove the sticky pad and use the sticky from the badge). I think that would be sturdy enough

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=261298748743

Remembered I had an badge holder I never used from when I fitted an Irmscher grill to my corsa. which has the perfrect bracket/clip to fit to the focus grille, I'm going to order a £4 S badge from eBay, remove the sticky back and then glue it to the little clip I have butchered from this, I'll then either glue it or use strong double sided sticky tape to attach it to the grille. Nice little mod that'll only cost me £4.

2013-10-25161307_zpsffe647ec.jpg

Just remember. when your car goes through any sort of car wash, it will likely lose the badge if you use the wrong product!

only wash my car by hand, never been to a car wash on my life mate! Scratch and swirl mark tastic! I'll epoxy the badge to the clip and then use automotive high strength foamy sticky tape stuff - the stuff I have it what they use to stick on trim etc - very strong.

I was thinking even a pressure washer, but it sounds like you have the plan!

Well made my Grill badge mount and what have you. Its cost a measley £3.30 for the replica S badge. Looks good - ended up just using auto double sided sticky foam to stick to the bracket - it isn't going anywhere and is very secure. The Mrs has got the car today, but I'm going to fit it later weather permitting

2013-10-28114148_zps4c1c241a.jpg

• Like 1

Any links where you got it?

Just look on the bay for ford s badge, theres a few people selling them - replicas for about 3 or 4 quid, looks like the person I got it from may have sold out. The bracket didn't work too well as the badge didn't sit right despite me offering it up before hand due to the way the grille sweeps back. I ended up sticking it on with the black heavy duty double sided foamy tape and to be fair it ain't going anywhere unless someone physically rips it off. Looks really good IMO :D

i stuck mine on simply using the sticky side on the back... put it on 2 yrs ago now and the car has been jet washed and even had it scrubbed by the eastern europeans lol and it still hasnt budged!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club