Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S

Shadowed_Hero

Cams look fairly easy to install. Is it one that replaces a number plate light or the boot opening button? I think you can get wireless ones too. The hardest bit is going to be routing it through the boot lid and into the roof lining I would say, hopefully won't be too hard to follow the existing loom through. Fitted many sub's/amps back in the day so getting it from the boot to the front should be a doddle. Deffo one for a warm sunny day unless you have a garage. As for upgrading the os on the unit, I admire your optimism but I think this would be a massive feat, even for a full blown dev! I'm pretty certain there won't be any after market firmware for it (cyanogenmod/asopa etc) so you be starting from absolute scratch.

You can buy the digital antenna for this unit it's ready to go I just thought I could find the antenna for cheaper than £30 lol.

I'll give it ago on the radio side but as long as it looks good, my music sounds and the DVD player works for the little one I'll be happy :D

Delivery is estimated for next Wednesday (fingers cross).

The camera is a basic replacement for the existing plate light... Looks easy enough (famous last words)

Quick trip to Halfords tonight ended up with my first little tweak!

Seeing as the connections were there I added some footwell lights LED of course ;)

Apologies for the dirty floor aha

post-44274-138323826596_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Good little mod and even better that you had the wiring in place. I had to make the loom myself. You need some mats man. I can recommend the genuine ford tailored rubber mats. 30 quid for the full front/back set.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=360707244351

I'll have a look dude cheers! I do like fabric though aha!

Another mod tonight! Some carbon! Didn't have the right size for radio surround though :/

post-44274-138324879351_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Carbon looks good, another thing on my list I'm gonna go with silver carbon fibre I think. You can get genuine carpet mats for a similar price. I just prefer rubber that's all.

• Like 1

Yeah my better half suggested to do silver as well for the top section. So it will look different aha!

If you need any help dude give me a shout! I found it much easier having an extra of a hands lol

Well ordered some vinyl . So I'll give it a go. If I balls it up I will give u a shout! Cheers 4 the offer:)

• Like 1

I still can't believe how cheap of a mod it is!

Had my tax disk holder delivered today :)

post-44274-13834148684_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah all the android ones seem to be running android 2.3 though which is well old now. Android/mobiles are my main interest, and feared if I get one will end up with a buggy unit and no software updates and it would prob irritate me. Let me know how it is tho

My radio came today :D fantastic bit of kit! Works perfectly with my iPhone and setting up the media buttons was so easy... I have downloads a few apps from the play store and they work perfectly. Radio signal is brilliant and the built in sat nav is spot on!

I'm doing a review type thing tomorrow so will upload and link as well as some pictures :)

• Like 1

Nice one glad its working well. Look forward to seeing it in action. I've just

waxed my mods kitty on a

Nexus 5 and call off duty ghosts, so everything apart from small things are on the back burner for now and I'll be sticking with my Sony unit for now. I did try covering the radio surround in vinyl wrap - what a ball ache, it looked OK apart from round the air con cut outs as they really need sanding down as there was is a slight lip which looked tacky when wrapped, I wasn't prepared to sand it so its back to normal now, I didn't like the fact no matter how carefull I was some of the small clips on the surround broke off - they really went overkill on securing it! Gonna start my own thread soon.

• Like 1

Funnily enough I tried to do mine last night before the radio went in and I ended up not bothering... The wrap just kept peeling away from the edges no matter what I did! Might just buy one already done aha.

I have managed to contact the maker of the radio who has sent me some update files, will see how that goes this weekend aha! Here's the beast in stills for now.

post-44274-13837454154_thumb.jpg

post-44274-138374542902_thumb.jpg

post-44274-138374544249_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Forgot to add this one... Team Heko deflectors added this week too :)post-44274-138374555529_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

looks great mate, really good! Making me want one now!. deflectors look good to, especially as you have the blacked out rear windows. So whats with the update files? a newer version of android - which one?

looks great mate, really good! Making me want one now!. deflectors look good to, especially as you have the blacked out rear windows. So whats with the update files? a newer version of android - which one?

Not sure, there are a few... The guy gave me the password to his FTP site :s but I will check at the weekend... I didn't have any issues downloading current apps from the play store though... And looking at the versions of android started to make me hungry... Mmmm KitKat :D

Cheers dude, they weren't too expensive and hopefully I'll have my wheels done in the next week or two!

Heater knobs have been ordered:

http://bit.ly/1bMvv9B

Just waiting on my S badges so that I can de and re badge the back and grille :)

did you pay £114 for them? the same person had them for £14.99 a week ago then put up the price. I want to order some and was expecting them to put the price back down then I was going to order some

I did see that seller and messaged him but he said that to me and I'm inpatient so I paid a few quid more from another uk seller lol... But looking at the sellers name I think something isn't quite right aha!

My centre caps for the wheels have just come :) black with white ford logo go match the wheels :D

lol you will have all your mods done in another week and then you will be bored

lol you will have all your mods done in another week and then you will be bored

I know :/

I've had some money to spend specifically for the car... My future mods are more mechanical and technical, save the hardest for last lol

im liking the look of the radio fgella and like the sound of the other mods you have planed

• Like 1

Need everyone's opinion, what do you think of this?? I wanted to make it look like a special edition type of thing but not sure of placement etc.post-44274-138386992633_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

People might start calling you Henry :lol:

That can be my super hero alter ego aha!

Trying a remap box tomorrow £80 136 = 163 bhp... Not on public road by the way lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club