Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ipod Touch Disabled.

Fiesta1.25

Hi all, my daughter has an iPod touch 4th generation, and forgot the passcode she set.... After several attempts to guess it correctly, she ran out of tries and the ipod disabled,now there's a red message on the home screen saying ipod disabled connect to iTunes.

Unfortunately I can't connect it to the computer it was registered to as that is goosed, so was wondering if there's a way to get her ipod up and running again?

Any replies and suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks for the quick reply Alex, I was hoping to save the content as there a lot of photos that we will lose :-( the apps and music isn't a problem it was just the photos I didn't want to lose.

At least I know there is a way to save the device though. Cheers

If the ipod was set for cloud storage then the content should still be available.

Unfortunately it wasn't set for iCloud, so looks like the content will be lost forever if I reset back to factory settings :-(

You should be able to access photos if you connect the device and view it through the PC as a mass storage device?

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Great shout Clive, I will plug it in later and see how I get on:-) cheers