Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All

belewski1984

Hi all just thought id say hi only bought my 2010 1.6tdci zetec for my job which i was doing 160miles a day now ive taken a job closer to home and planing on keeping it and turning it into a zetec s rep. Oh and my old car was a 2009 corsa 1.6 t sri which i miss the power.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to FOC.

It was all looking good until you mentioned the corsa :P

Keep us updated on the Focus :)

• Like 2

Hi all just thought id say hi only bought my 2010 1.6tdci zetec for my job which i was doing 160miles a day now ive taken a job closer to home and planing on keeping it and turning it into a zetec s rep. Oh and my old car was a 2009 corsa 1.6 t sri which i miss the power.

Welcome to the forum,

You've come to the rite place,

Click on my aviator picture to see my list of guides including fitting zetecS front lip, rear diffuser,

Aswell as a guide on egr blanking your 1.6tdci I highly recommend you do that,

Power is power but corsa is not popular on the forum :)

Welcome to the forum,

You've come to the rite place,

Click on my aviator picture to see my list of guides including fitting zetecS front lip, rear diffuser,

Aswell as a guide on egr blanking your 1.6tdci I highly recommend you do that,

Power is power but corsa is not popular on the forum :)

Hi yea did have a look on your list ill be looking into the egr blanking plate also the dual reverse lights

• Like 1

Welcome to the family Martin

hi martin

welcome to the forum, looks a nice car, are you leaving it as standard?

hi martin

welcome to the forum, looks a nice car, are you leaving it as standard?

Not sure looking into making it zetec s rep but parts are to find as dont want to spend big

Not sure looking into making it zetec s rep but parts are to find as dont want to spend big

You can fit ST bumpers front & rear straight swap, there cheaper than the zetecS kit from ford so bound to be cheaper from breakers too.

The focus looks good standard though,

Few subtle mods such as titanium spec lower grill, fog surround DRLs, and an ST/ZetecS rear spoiler

Eibach lowering springs on some 17 or 18" rims it will look just as good for a 1000 less than fitting a body kit.

Will also be lighter ;)

You can fit ST bumpers front & rear straight swap, there cheaper than the zetecS kit from ford so bound to be cheaper from breakers too.

The focus looks good standard though,

Few subtle mods such as titanium spec lower grill, fog surround DRLs, and an ST/ZetecS rear spoiler

Eibach lowering springs on some 17 or 18" rims it will look just as good for a 1000 less than fitting a body kit.

Will also be lighter ;)

Yea have been looking but not 100% sure which will fit as bit confused with the mk2 and mk2.5 to which i have and what will be a straight swap?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Welcome to the family Martin, although I am concerned you miss the POWER of the CORSA (two words I never thought would come together!)

Therefore it is our obligation to ensure you get the most power out of your Focus as possible and trump upon your past ownership :p

How many horses difference is there in your Focus compared to the menace you previously had? :p

Welcome to the family Martin, although I am concerned you miss the POWER of the CORSA (two words I never thought would come together!)

Therefore it is our obligation to ensure you get the most power out of your Focus as possible and trump upon your past ownership :P

How many horses difference is there in your Focus compared to the menace you previously had? :P

LOL menace :D

Therefore it is our obligation to ensure you get the most power out of your Focus as possible and trump upon your past ownership :p

How many horses difference is there in your Focus compared to the menace you previously had? :p

Not 100% whar my 1.6tdci is think 110 and my corsa was 198

I just realise, I replied twice to this thread :D haha... doh!

Well Martin, I hope you feel doubly welcome!

and 198! what was it, the SRI? I am shocked I didn't realise they could put out that much juice!

I am sure with a bit of investment, TLC and a few mods you could probably get close to that :p

Not 100% whar my 1.6tdci is think 110 and my corsa was 198

Should of said was a 3dr sri with same map as vxr standard

Should of said was a 3dr sri with same map as vxr standard

The Corsa is 150Ps and 155-ft-lbs as standard, "warm hatch" Corsa is an unfair comparison (or almost 200Hp tuned) to the stock "family car" 1.6 deisel Focus in terms of performance - i bet the MPG is better though

you really need to compare like-for-like (eg an SRI to an ST, vxr to an RS )

There was a 240Hp Focus tdci 1.6 but it had a lot of workdone / money spent on it and a more realistic figure for a 1.6 TDCI is about 140-150Hp (but a lot more torque) - without spending a fortune tuning it

There is a lad nearby with a Nurumbing? edition, i don't race on the roads but i just happened to be going the same way and i was in a little bit of a hurry, the Corsa goes like lightning off the line but it seems to run out of puff in the midrange/ seems to have similar acceleration/ compared to my (only slightly modified :) ) Mondeo

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club