Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Incontro

Thanks Button Not Working Anymore?

26 posts in this topic

This isn't so much of a site feature request, but I couldn't find a more appropriate section...

A while back the "thanks" button you see at the bottom of every posts seemed to be working normally.

I don't think it fully works anymore - you can still click it, and the user will be notified, but it is no longer possible to publicly see who has thanked each post. (E.g "Steve likes this")

Or have I just completely lost my grey matter somewhere? :rolleyes:

mixmasterlooney and Steve like this

I've noticed this when viewing on the computer, but on the mobile app it's fine.

jamesm182 likes this

Also the menu button on the mobile site is not working (not the forum app).

I've noticed this when viewing on the computer, but on the mobile app it's fine.

Glad its not just me. :)

I will have a look into this guys

Cheers. Just out of curiosity (if you don't mind me asking) - is it yourself, or someone else that fixes these sorts of issues?

Also the menu button on the mobile site is not working (not the forum app).

Yeah, the mobile website is a bit buggy.

Since the upgrade it seems that this feature may have been taken out as it is the same on other forums.

Since the upgrade it seems that this feature may have been taken out as it is the same on other forums.

Ah begger,it was a good feature, but oh well.

Thanks for clarifying.

Ir back this. Works fine on mobile app, not visible on desktop website. Another thing is the forum no longer accept direct image tagging such as "%7Boption%7D my image[//img] this used to work fine and it no longer works although. It sometimes work if the post is edited after and then the tag is used... sometimes this works sometimes it doesn't

This error code is given

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

This isn't so much of a site feature request, but I couldn't find a more appropriate section...

A while back the "thanks" button you see at the bottom of every posts seemed to be working normally.

I don't think it fully works anymore - you can still click it, and the user will be notified, but it is no longer possible to publicly see who has thanked each post. (E.g "Steve likes this")

Or have I just completely lost my grey matter somewhere? :rolleyes:

Do you mean the "like" button?

If everyone could just press the "like" button on a few of my posts just to make sure :)

Incontro and georgen like this

No moderator controls are working on the mobile site, unable to select any options or menu items.

Moderation to a full level is not available on the mobile app so basically I'm unable to move/box/review posts on the move.

Any update as to resolving these options would be appreciated.

No moderator controls are working on the mobile site, unable to select any options or menu items.

Moderation to a full level is not available on the mobile app so basically I'm unable to move/box/review posts on the move.

Any update as to resolving these options would be appreciated.

Have you tried it on the app?

Mod rights on the app are limited.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Unable to edit or box messages

Sorry I misread your post when you already mentioned about the app. Will try and have a look at this in the morning. I think it will always be limited on the app but can certainly take a look at the mobile site.

Ta.

Getting frustrated as most of my viewing/moderation is done on the phone sat in carparks and lay-by's.

Right, getting mightily frustrated now.

Been logged out of the mobile site and because none of the buttons function I can't log back in so the mobile site is now useless to me.

Any updates as to when functionality will be restored?

Clive, are you having probs with the FOC app or old mobile version?

Mobile version.

I could mod on the move with it far better than on the app which has limited modding abilities.

I can't box, move or edit via the app.

Appears ok now, I'll let you know if anything crops up.

Ta.

Ok, I seem to be having another issue, not sure if it is known to the site admins or not:

I keep getting logged out all the time (even though I click remember me), this is using Chrome on PC, and I keep having to sign in again.

Does anybody know why?

Ok, I seem to be having another issue, not sure if it is known to the site admins or not:

I keep getting logged out all the time (even though I click remember me), this is using Chrome on PC, and I keep having to sign in again.

Does anybody know why?

Same here with chrome, I switched to Firefox