Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stage 1: New Fiesta Zetec S Spoiler....

johnnymac16

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww205/j...30/IMG_0423.jpg

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww205/j...30/IMG_0424.jpg

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww205/j...30/IMG_0425.jpg

so above should be the links to some pics...

what i have done, is remove the rear basic spoiler which comes on the titanium an zetec. I am replacing it with a zetec s spoiler sometime this week, which is on order from fords parts plus, so should be in this week, it comes primed so I have booked it in to ford body shop to get sprayed and I was going to get them to fit it, until i found out how easier it is to do it myself....

so saving some money and doing it myself.

il post more pics once i have done it.... all... hopefully complete by end of next week.

Does the one you have fitted now have a brake light built in, is that what the two wires hanging down are?

Does the one you have fitted now have a brake light built in, is that what the two wires hanging down are?

yeah basic one has brake like, but i want one like yours, the sporty one is bigger.. hehe and i love it... hows urs going?

Dont forget the rear brake light has the washer jet in it too ;)

Yea, these two just unplug... an im guessin u unscrew the rear brake light an plug that into the new spoiler... now im gettin tempted to let ford just do the whole lot an be done with it, and drive of with a courstey car for the day....

God I hate dealers putting their stickers in cars, that would be the first thing removed.

because i got the privacy glass they didnt put one in mine thank god!

the S spoiler does look really nice, but have seen pictures without the rest of the kit so dont no if i would have it done :) cant wait for your pictures though! maybe ill change my mind!

They still put one in ours even though we have privacy glass - doh!

The first thing I did when I got home was take the sticker out.

They still put one in ours even though we have privacy glass - doh!

The first thing I did when I got home was take the sticker out.

Years ago I went to pick up a car from a dealer and when I went for the final inspection before paying and driving away, a sticker had appeared that wasn't there previously. The salesman wasn't happy when I told him I don't do free advertising and he had the choice of removing it or knocking £100 off the deal. Seeing the workshop lacky peeling it off and cleaning the window was worth it's weight in gold. :lol:

Years ago I went to pick up a car from a dealer and when I went for the final inspection before paying and driving away, a sticker had appeared that wasn't there previously. The salesman wasn't happy when I told him I don't do free advertising and he had the choice of removing it or knocking £100 off the deal. Seeing the workshop lacky peeling it off and cleaning the window was worth it's weight in gold. :lol:

Note to self... Never sell Keith anything :lol:

I think the only reason i didnt get a sticker was because my car wasnt 100% ready when i was there to pick it up so probably forgot to stick it on. Would have been the first thing to come off though!

Dont forget the rear brake light has the washer jet in it too ;)

Is that the red dot underneath the brake light? noticed this today when I had the boot open, funny how notice things months on lol

I bet they were well impressed with you Keith!

I'd liked to have seen that too--I took mine out pretty much straight away although the number plates still advertise for them.

Only way I can get round that is to buy new ones but I'm not that bothered--I'll just wait until they go discoloured or something then get some new ones from one of the net providers.

Is that the red dot underneath the brake light? noticed this today when I had the boot open, funny how notice things months on lol

Yep thats the one, i noticed it when i cleaned the car and the sponge got stuck :lol:

I bet they were well impressed with you Keith!

I'd liked to have seen that too--I took mine out pretty much straight away although the number plates still advertise for them.

Only way I can get round that is to buy new ones but I'm not that bothered--I'll just wait until they go discoloured or something then get some new ones from one of the net providers.

Mine are the same and as you say, too expensive to replace for that reason alone. The tax disc holder is another with the dealers name on the new Fiesta. Next time I remember I'll pick one of those magnetic ring type up and replace that. I hate clutter on my dash or in my windows, I tend to try and hide any car fresheners in the footwell ducts so they can't be seen.

Yep thats the one, i noticed it when i cleaned the car and the sponge got stuck :lol:

The one under the right hand screw of the tail light I presume. Can't say I noticed it to be hoinest, but now you mention it.

DSCF0192.jpg

Yep, thats the one. Only knew this when i looked at the fitting info for the ZS spoiler!

And Nipz, his car will be 100% the same as mine ;) apart from i have Zetec on the back of mine....:P I also belive i was the first on here to put a Zetec S spoiler on a Zetec?

yeah will post pics asap.. ford have the spoiler and its getting sprayed this week, so once its done, it just needs fitting, so then il take pics, the one i take of, im going to play around with and makeit bigger an different in my garage as a pet project as il get bored...

yeah will post pics asap.. ford have the spoiler and its getting sprayed this week, so once its done, it just needs fitting, so then il take pics, the one i take of, im going to play around with and makeit bigger an different in my garage as a pet project as il get bored...

I've been thinking that if your car's called "the black panther"......................

Then maybe I should call mine.................."the pink panther"!! :lol: ;)

All together now.....the pink pink panther, the pink pink panther, have you ever seen a panther that is pink.................. ;)

I've been thinking that if your car's called "the black panther"......................

Then maybe I should call mine.................."the pink panther"!! :lol: ;)

All together now.....the pink pink panther, the pink pink panther, have you ever seen a panther that is pink.................. ;)

:lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club