#16 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

Is that the red dot underneath the brake light? noticed this today when I had the boot open, funny how notice things months on lol

Yep, thats the one. Only knew this when i looked at the fitting info for the ZS spoiler!

And Nipz, his car will be 100% the same as mine ;) apart from i have Zetec on the back of mine....:P I also belive i was the first on here to put a Zetec S spoiler on a Zetec?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 johnnymac16

johnnymac16

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium X

Posted 15 April 2009 - 10:46 PM

yeah will post pics asap.. ford have the spoiler and its getting sprayed this week, so once its done, it just needs fitting, so then il take pics, the one i take of, im going to play around with and makeit bigger an different in my garage as a pet project as il get bored...

#18 hedgepig

hedgepig

Too much time on the boards

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 17 April 2009 - 05:53 PM

yeah will post pics asap.. ford have the spoiler and its getting sprayed this week, so once its done, it just needs fitting, so then il take pics, the one i take of, im going to play around with and makeit bigger an different in my garage as a pet project as il get bored...

I've been thinking that if your car's called "the black panther"......................

Then maybe I should call mine.................."the pink panther"!! :lol: ;)

All together now.....the pink pink panther, the pink pink panther, have you ever seen a panther that is pink.................. ;)

#19 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

I've been thinking that if your car's called "the black panther"......................

Then maybe I should call mine.................."the pink panther"!! :lol: ;)

All together now.....the pink pink panther, the pink pink panther, have you ever seen a panther that is pink.................. ;)

:lol: :lol:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users