Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My13 Rear Fog Light: Pain In The Rear!

The Dark Knight

Someone in the works car park has somehow clipped the back drivers side corner of my car and driven away (naturally). There are minor scratches in the paint but will sort those out in the spring me thinks.

The actual housing has cracked and shattered across a quarter of the width so I went to my local ford dealer and picked up the new part for £19. Sorted or so I thought....

I checked, double checked and triple checked the hand book but it simply does not tell you how to change the rear fog lamp bulb (covers all other bulbs). I then got the torch and the screwdrivers etc and quickly realised it cannot be got at by a mere mortal such as me.

Ford wanted £42+VAT but a very good garage in my local village will do it tomorrow for £35. Wheel needs to come off and they need it up on their special ramp/lift. What a faff!

Need it sorting though as I don't want rain getting into where all the electrics are. Bulb still works fine.

Edited by stef123
Topic title

Having changed one of these myself I would gladly pay £35 to get it done!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club