Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

The Dark Knight

My13 Rear Fog Light: Pain In The Rear!

2 posts in this topic

Someone in the works car park has somehow clipped the back drivers side corner of my car and driven away (naturally). There are minor scratches in the paint but will sort those out in the spring me thinks.

The actual housing has cracked and shattered across a quarter of the width so I went to my local ford dealer and picked up the new part for £19. Sorted or so I thought....

I checked, double checked and triple checked the hand book but it simply does not tell you how to change the rear fog lamp bulb (covers all other bulbs). I then got the torch and the screwdrivers etc and quickly realised it cannot be got at by a mere mortal such as me.

Ford wanted £42+VAT but a very good garage in my local village will do it tomorrow for £35. Wheel needs to come off and they need it up on their special ramp/lift. What a faff!

Need it sorting though as I don't want rain getting into where all the electrics are. Bulb still works fine.

Edited by stef123
Topic title

Having changed one of these myself I would gladly pay £35 to get it done!

D13 HPD 95 likes this