AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Shetland

2013 Focus Towbar Electrics

3 posts in this topic

Hi all looking for abit of help here if possible, have fitted a Witter tow bar to a new 63reg Focus Titanium 1.6 tdci . bought with it was a dedicated 7pin Westfalia Wiring kit - 307 442 300 107-, in addition another kit was needed to supplement the first ! "For vehicles without Rec or Prep" - Kit No 307 442 300 183.

Do's anyone have experience of fitting these, I,am far from a novice but the instruction's are basic at best and consist of little more than line drawings with no text to back them up. These were all bought from Towsure and sold as a simple Plug and Go solution.

Thanks for reading this

Regards Alan

Hi Alanm

I have no experience I am afraid, however I am sure someone will be a bit more use than I can be!

All I know is that some of the plug and play kits are literally plug and play. Others can require some wiring but this does depend on the car generally and not the kit. Whatever brand of kit you buy it will almost certainly be very similar if it is a 'dedicated' kit. Westfalia are a very good brand too so you shouldn't have any problems (apart from the dodgy instructions :lol: )