Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nexus 5

jamesm182

Custom ROM's, custom kernels - thats reason I buy Nexus devices - easy to hack around with! Head over to XDA-Developers and check it out - make sure you do your homework first though! The good thing it Nexus devices are practically unbrickable!

Custom ROM's, custom kernels - thats reason I buy Nexus devices - easy to hack around with! Head over to XDA-Developers and check it out - make sure you do your homework first though! The good thing it Nexus devices are practically unbrickable!

I will check it out when I get some time. Other than battery life is there much worthwhile that you can do? I'm not massively worried about extra customisation?

I will check it out when I get some time. Other than battery life is there much worthwhile that you can do? I'm not massively worried about extra customisation?

extra customisation/features are the plus points of roms, once you have some of them you won't want to be without, most of these things are things google should have put in themselves imo. Paranoid android is my favourite rom, you can customise the DPI of the UI and also apps on a per app basis, meaing you can fit more on that lovely big screen, also per app colour, Halo notification system. HEad on over hear and take a look when you get chance. Custom kernels give you speed, under/overclocking, under volting, quick charging access to colour calibration of screen.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/google-nexus-5

https://plus.google.com/107979589566958860409/posts

Let me know what you think when you get it! It's just poking out a tiny bit from my S3 case at the moment! 

It was rubbish as has been pointed out by a review posted since I bought it. Doesn't fit, a con so going to send it back.

Have ordered my old faithful that is a PDair. Not cheap but they are great quality and always fit.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club