Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standard Tyre Size 09 Fiesta 15 Inch Rims

nickab

Hi everyone, I'm upgrading from my old ford focus black edition to an 09 ford fiesta style+, its my grandmas car and she cant drive it anymore so i am buying it off her. Its mega low mileage and has been stood for a long time and at its last service they pointed out that the tyres are perishing and beginning to crack, so i need to get new tyres!

Only problem is i forgot to read the tyre size when i went to look and she is incapable of going out and looking for me. It is on 15 inch x 6 inch ford alloys. I want to fit tyres to match the size of the factory fitted tyres. I think it'll be 195/50/R15? Can someone help please :D

Go to Ford Etis, click on the 'Vehicle' tab, bung the registration number in the left hand box and click 'Search'.

Assuming you get a 'Vehicle Summary' page back then click on the 'There are more minor features for this vehicle, click to expand this list' link under 'Minor Features' to expand the list.

Look down the list and it will show waht size tyres+wheels it left the factory on.

Unless your grandma is a car performance fan and has fitted some Carlos Fandango Superwide wheels and tyres ... :rolleyes:

Take it as a pinch of salt though, ETIS can often be right, however, it can sometimes have conflicting information on other features...