Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

George. 1991

Nec Birmingham. The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show

5 posts in this topic

Hello to you all...!

like to inform you all that if most of you lot will be going to the "NEC Birmingham. The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show" from the 15th to 17th November..!

Yes "Ford Cars" will be there for sure :-D but in general it will be a exciting weekend coming soon for all of us to enter...!

I'll be going there my self hopefully with a few friends of mine :)

Here's the link to the event: http://www.necclassicmotorshow.com/

Hear from you all soon!

I went a few years back when it was linked witht the top Gear Live show it was very good. That Mike brewer is an arogant idiot though from wheeler dealers

We've just booked tickets :)

Went yesterday, plenty of Fords there - popped in on the XROC stand for a chat.

Auto jumble was one of best I've been to, got plenty of stuff for the cars :)

Great day out, if a bit busy!

I went as well yesterday with a mate of mine, Great day out managed to walk past a few Fords though because I was walking all over the place enjoying my self with my mate...! :-D

My favourite bit of from yesterday was checking out a few cars such as the McLaren MP4-12C at the Dream Rides section, the Ferrari F40 and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport...! I WAS WETTING MY PANTS! :P :P

Great day out :D

PS. I'll put up some photo's with my iphone 3gs! Bare in mind that I forgotten to clean the LENS! :o